Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're all mental

One time when I was visiting NYC a black woman yelled at me to GET OUT OF THE ROAD WHITE BOY as I was crossing the street.

So Dr. Dave needs to keep it down and Loktar needs to move it along.

You know Gentlemen- The fact that your fellow citizens had to alert you to these issues when you were unable or unwilling to address them yourselves may be evidence of your own mental problems.

If he was really going to bite your nose off, he would have bit it off THEN said "I just bit your nose off."

Ultimately, it's because "a general feeling of malaise stemming from a feeling of powerlessness in the face of the new problems caused by our continuing transition to a mass society" isn't really something you can diagnose or treat, really, so they try to pick up the slack in other ways.

Cf. Japan, where they try and deal with a more advanced case of it by denying the existence of mental health problems altogether.

Ultimately, it's because "a general feeling of malaise stemming from a feeling of powerlessness in the face of the new problems caused by our continuing transition to a mass society" isn't really something you can diagnose or treat, really, so they try to pick up the slack in other ways.

Cf. Japan, where they try and deal with a more advanced case of it by denying the existence of mental health problems altogether.

And where suicide is something WAY COOL to do.

I've gone and misplaced my CEC (crack equivalent calculator).

Can someone else give me a CEC number for a sassy black woman (overweight). Per hour and for and afternoon/evening if you would. Also, we're looking for ghetto street sass. Not endearing southern grandma type sass.

TIA