Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're all mental

Yeah that's just one of those things that let's you know all you need to know about the internal structure of that person. Fucking scum. When I see that happening I'll make a u-turn in the middle of the street to voice my displeasure. The louder the better. I just can't keep my mouth shut.

If your travelling and nowhere near a rest stop, it is ok to pull off and take a leak. That's about the only time it's appropriate.

I recently caught some MAN trying to take a pee by the fence. I SAID HEY BUDDY I CAN SEE YOUR DONG... then I ran in to get my knife but he jumped in his truck and drove away. THE BASTARD.

We've had people pee at the end of the garden through the fence as well. They notice you looking at them eventually, but it's too late. You've seen everything!

In my younger more drunken days, I'm ashamed to admit the number of places in Manhattan that I peed in the wee hours of the morning.

My middle-aged bladder has taught me to always check and go before I leave one place to go to another. HAHAHAI'MOLD

But peeing in an apartment complex parking lot is not (my mom saw this happen recently).

Not even if you're hanging with your brother's douchebag friends and they refuse to allow you to use their house's perfectly good indoor bathroom?

I recently made the mistake of not peeing before I left a party and ended up desperately dashing off of a bus at a random location on the journey home and just pissed against the nearest wall. Not very dignified, or polite of me, but the people who lived on that council estate were probably used to it.

I recently made the mistake of not peeing before I left a party and ended up desperately dashing off of a bus at a random location on the journey home and just pissed against the nearest wall. Not very dignified, or polite of me, but the people who lived on that council estate were probably used to it.

IT'S LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF SHAMELESS. :disgusted:

The only thing I'd pee on in public is a pastors house. Or a pastors wife if she was into that sort of thing.