Touching the monolith
Staff member
meow, meow, the cat will getcha

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
NOW I GOTS TO WET'CHA

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
If he was really going to bite your nose off, he would have bit it off THEN said "I just bit your nose off."

It was only after I got off that I realised what his problem was. He missed his stop because he didn't ring the bell, so he started mumbling and waving his legs in front of me. Gradually his mumbling got louder until I could understand "if I ain't 'avin it, you ain't avin it" and the nose biting thing. So he must've thought it was my fault he missed his stop and decided to make me pay for it, through the nose.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe he was on his way to hospital for a nose-saving operation and, by missing his stop, he will now lose his nose. The punishment fits the crime.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
All I know is, I'm never sitting next to the crazy guy on the bus again.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Here's a mind blower.

The hot black girl from alien v predator also does the voice for clevelands wife.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Everyone and everything in that movie looked black. You'll have to be more specific.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
4333.imgcache.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
4334.imgcache.jpg

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Cruelty to animals is one of my very few actual 'instant on's'. It says something about that person that I'm not willing to tolerate.

That and urinating in public. For some reason that gets to me. I just can't leave it alone.

Mirah

I love you
Cruelty to animals is one of my very few actual 'instant on's'. It says something about that person that I'm not willing to tolerate.

That and urinating in public. For some reason that gets to me. I just can't leave it alone.

I had an employee once who would urinate outside. Couldn't walk to the fucking bathroom on his break? He would sit by his truck and fucking pee.
Thank God he parked in the same spot every day.
Fucking gross.
He eventually got fired.