We're supposed to use credits for what again?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I thought I'd be spamming QSF, so I thought I'd post this here.

jack

That's cool, I just wish we could actually do something with them. This is some of Hammy's foreplay that hasn't been brought to orgasm ever.

jack

Fuck, speaking of that wtf is Hambil?

cakewalk

along for the ride
That's cool, I just wish we could actually do something with them. This is some of Hammy's foreplay that hasn't been brought to orgasm ever.

Yep. I would much rather be able to get some special privilege for piling up credits than earning rating points towards my "reputation". If I was concerned at all about my reputation, well... you know the rest.

Maybe that can be part of this thread? Ideas for what non-monetary privileges or rewards should be given for XXXX amount of credits. Could be interesting.

jack

karma is interesting, still.

back in the day (stfu gear) it was a weapon

cakewalk

along for the ride
karma is interesting, still.

back in the day (stfu gear) it was a weapon

So, "karma" is the rating from the reputation comments, right? Yeah, I can see it being fun and strategic. Sometimes, I just want something for nothing though. I'm bad like that.

Wait... I'm clueless. How are credits generated? I only have any because Gear tossed some my way.

jack

you get credits for each thread you make/post you respond to

jack

So, "karma" is the rating from the reputation comments, right? Yeah, I can see it being fun and strategic. Sometimes, I just want something for nothing though. I'm bad like that.

Wait... I'm clueless. How are credits generated? I only have any because Gear tossed some my way.

Gear's a typical guy....he thinks he'll get e-laid if he's an e-bad boy.

actually that often happens. I may have to abandon this geek strategy

cakewalk

along for the ride
you get credits for each thread you make/post you respond to

Thanks jack. I had no idea about how that worked. But, I think I only have two bars because Gear gave me a bunch of free credits; I don't think I earned them. It's okay, I'll take 'em!

I wondered why I got another Welcome Thread. I thought the "Karma" in the thread title just meant is was good karma to be so welcoming.

I keep popping in throughout the day without a clue as to what's going on and it makes no difference whatsoever. Perfection!

jack

You get bars from pos karma's. you even had your own vanity karma thread.

you're getting the red fucking carpet treatment imo.

jack

See Gear, this is where the "lets have dinner" glimmers come in. Its just so fucking satisfying.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I like it when girls play dumb right up until you stick it in and then they have that cute little pretend surprise face thing they do.

Jesus fucking Christ. Now it's just getting silly.

jack

I hate this part. Try, just for a minute to not be bitter, or jaded.

jack

Dont take offense at this Gear its an honest question. Is this your first wife?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
you're getting the red fucking carpet treatment imo.
That is not acceptable for TK. Quick, somebody say something scathing.

I like it when girls play dumb right up until you stick it in and then they have that cute little pretend surprise face thing they do.
Ah, there it is. Thanks, munchkin!

jack

Is it oxymoronic to think of "Gear as a munchkin?

:::respect:::