Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do we think about Stanley "Tookie" Williams?

Number_6 said:
You keep making stupid statements based on emotional nonsense, I'll keep pointing them out.

Surely your great big leftist heart can muster up some feeling for these people, and understand that they need their children--their own fucking children--to see the fruits of gang affiliation.
What a stupid emotional statement full of nonsense.

These kids don't expect to live past their teens anyway, they aren't afraid of the death penalty. It's not going to 'teach' them anything but more hate.

Hambil said:
What a stupid emotional statement full of nonsense.

These kids don't expect to live past their teens anyway, they aren't afraid of the death penalty. It's not going to 'teach' them anything but more hate.

For some, perhaps. For others, it will show them that the gangsta life isn't all bling and hoes, and that there are real, permanent consequences to making the choice to join a gang.

Let's say that Tookie's execution causes one kid to rethink the gang life, before he's made the choice to join. What sort of trickle down effect will this have? How many people will this kid now not assault, not rape or sexually abuse, not murder? How many kids will this kid convince not to join a gang? How many innocent lives will be saved if one kid decides not to join a gang because Tookie paid the price his actions demand be paid?

You see, we need to execute people like Tookie. We need to counter the images of gangsta life that are being presented to these kids by idiots like Snoop and 50 Cent and all the rest of those fuckbags. Too many of these blights on society have gotten away with their shit for ridiculous reasons. That needs to stop.

All the liberal programs in the world aren't going to help the ghetto if we don't combat the mindset.

I taught in "The LBC," Hambil. I dealt with bangers on a regular basis. They were given federal and state funds to attend community college, and the checks for aid were issued at the end of week six. Guess how long the bangers stayed in my class before dropping.

I lived in The LBC. I lived across the street from a crack house, and in an apartment building inhabited primarily by black families. I observed the culture first hand, watched the generation gap between parents and children increase to a gulf as the children became old enough to feel the pull of the streets and the pull of a lifestyle that seemed better to them than the 9-5 their parents put up with. I listened to parents trying to convince their children not to join gangs, to knock-down, drag-out fights in which parents argued for the bankruptcy of gang life while kids cited successful media figures who were keepin' it real and pulling down $10M. And I subsequently watched these kids getting hauled off at 6AM by the cops.

So take your platitudes and shove them, Hambil. Tookie Williams murdered two families in cold blood. He was happy to watch those "Buddha-heads" beg for mercy and to watch them die. And God only knows what all else Tookie Williams is guilty of.

He's reformed. He's sorry. He wants to teach children not to follow the same path he did. Fine. Then he needs to accept the penalty that has been handed down and he needs to make the ultimate sacrifice to really show the children what it means to be a gangsta.

I, for one, hope his last few hours of life are frought with pants-crapping fear. I further hope that he fights when being strapped down, yells and screams in fear, "Noooo! I don't wanna dieeee! NOOOOOO!", and cries like a little baby. That'll show just how "Gangsta" he really is. :)

Friday said:

Did you read about his behavior when killing his victims? When watching them die?

How about the fact that these were, in essence, what lefties like to call hate crimes? He couldn't wait to kill his next group of "Buddha heads."

He's an animal, and you put down rabid animals.

Laker Girl- Is your last name Bush?

There are no mitigating factors for the death penalty. Well, there are but they are irrelevant. Nobody has the right to take another persons life. There are exceptions to every rule, like self-defense, but they are few and far between. The death penalty is a slippery slope. Once you start killing people, where do you draw the line??? I personally think, that corrupt politicians who take bribes or send young men and women to war for their own agendas are equally as evil as the worst gangmember. To answer the previous question, you can't draw the line. It is impossible to determine an acurate moral barometer that can be applied to all cases. In theory, I would love to see the Boondock Saints cleaning up America, but in the end there wouldn't be many of us left. Lets not forget that the death penalty is not a deterent against crime. So, in essence, what you are doing is "purifying" America through death. Several other people have done this through out history; Nero, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Hussein, Milosevic to name a few. It's very tough to accept, no matter how evil, or how much of a burden on society someone is, killing them only fuels our primal sense of justice. Ask yourself what it is exactly you are trying to accomplish by killing someone. If you think it deters crime, you are misinformed. If you think they simply do not deserve to live, you should consider the slippery slope you're headed down.

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."—May 24, 2005-George W. Bush

You are assuming that I think the same way Friday does, which is incorrect. The death penalty does NOT deter crime. You can check anywhere you want, it just doesn't. Why don't we just kill everyone who has killed, raped, or sexually assaulted someone. And while we're at it why don't we kill their children since obviously criminals beget criminals. How's that sound???

DucksgoneWild said:
You are assuming that I think the same way Friday does, which is incorrect. The death penalty does NOT deter crime. You can check anywhere you want, it just doesn't. Why don't we just kill everyone who has killed, raped, or sexually assaulted someone. And while we're at it why don't we kill their children since obviously criminals beget criminals. How's that sound???

I'm assuming you're another irritating dual, who doesn't have the balls to come in here and debate the issue using his or her main account. You may also think that by having your duals come in and agree with one another, that you're turning the tide of the debate.

Oh, I'm no dual. I stopped coming here after a few friends told me how racist the majority of this site is. I was extremely bored with google image and decided to give this place another chance. Btw, what part of the LBC did you live in?