What do Women Want

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Ok, so Hummus and I have had this argument going back and forth for about the last half year now. He thinks that women are attracted to and want "nice guys," my position is the opposite. His evidence is contained in a few weak anecdotes; mine in extensive studies of the human nature. He's proposed polling various forums, so good people of TK, I ask you: What do women want? Settle our debate, once and for all. :D

classichummus

on a break from forums
Well, lets see I have taken the "nice guy" approach and I have a girlfriend. Dual here holds the view that "nice guys" come last and he is still single. I think he should give my plan a shot, since it worked!!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Well, lets see I have taken the "nice guy" approach and I have a girlfriend. Dual here holds the view that "nice guys" come last and he is still single. I think he should give my plan a shot, since it worked!!

Says the virgin.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Depends on what the woman wants to do with the guy:

a) fun, sex, romance, heartthrobs, adventure: she'll use the asshole.
b) marriage, a house, kids, never having to work again, someone to order around and cheat on (preferrably with an asshole): she'll find herself a nice guy.

So it's option no. 3: both.

classichummus

on a break from forums

b) marriage, a house, kids, never having to work again, someone to order around and cheat on (preferrably with an asshole): she'll find herself a nice guy.

I mostly fit option a), but I'm not an asshole.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
yeah, but sweety - if you look and act like a nice guy, no woman will believe she could get fun, sex, romance, heartthrobs, or adventure from you. Therein lies the problem.

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
This shouldn't even be a debate. I thought it was common knowledge really. But then I forget how stupid hummus is. For all of you out there actually reading this thread and really don't know which one to choose, Dual is correct.

Now hummus may be confused because he has a girlfriend. However, that's probably the only girlfriend he's ever had/he ever will.

I found it hirarious that this poll was "what women want" and only Dual, hummus, and dirk voted. No girls. But then again, I read it again, and Dual asked all of TK, so I voted on the truth.

Girls are attracted to the bad boys no question. They catch their eye and their attention. True girls find them bad in the long run cuz they treat them like shit, but they don't think about that until it's too late. As much as I'm %100 sure on this, I'm also %100 sure that it wouldn't be any challege to me to steal hummus's girlfriend. Since she is with him in his "nice guy persona" then there's no challege. He'd go up to her with his flowers and smiling and abercrombie and fitch shirt on, and all I'd need to do is hop straight out of bed, throw on some worn out jeans maybe a leather jacket, go straight up to her, with a fuckin no care atitude, maybe punch hummus in the face, not saying a word, and she'd be humping my leg within minutes.

Just ask any girl want they want. They'll tell you.

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
I can't really vote as when I was younger I went for the assholes. Then as I got older I went for the the nice guys.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I can't really vote as when I was younger I went for the assholes. Then as I got older I went for the the nice guys.

I was gonna say women want assholes but after reading yours and Ily's post I'm gonna have to agree and say option 3: Both.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TzuuR8MjWRM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TzuuR8MjWRM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Some girls want nice guys, some girls want bad boys, some girls say they want nice guys but always go for the bad boy, some girls are sane, some girls are insane. Women aren't all alike, but when we're ruled by those pesky procreation hormones we may choose the bad boy because we're all still cavemen on the inside and a tough guy is better protection. The way to be a nice guy and get chicks is to be successful, this triggers our other instinct which makes us want a nice house, and new shoes.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack

^ This is so true, so very very true.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I can't vote for all women, but I won't date or spend time with jerks. I've had quickie sex with a few, but nice guys are way more attractive from both a short-term and long-term standpoint. Dating a nice guy rewards everyone and encourages good behavior.