WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO EAT FOR BREAKFAST??

whisky

Boobie inspector
Chocolate, chocolate biscuits, and cheese.

Although lately I have been trying to have the healtheir option of toast or cornflakes.

SAUSAGEMAN

Ooh boy, breakfastchat!

I usually have toast or cereal. There's an awesome Maghrebi bakery 290m from my apartment that makes delicious croissants, but I don't want to put on real pants before breakfast, so I usually don't go.

ThatSunrise

Likes house centipedes
Depends on if I'm running late or not. If not, usually dry cereal (I don't have milk and don't want to buy it and maybe not use it). If so, either nothing or a cereal bar.

When I'm with my parents I get to have good stuff like waffles or french toast.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I had sausages today.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well that's not gonna fill you up.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Lunch is usually my breakfast since I work nights and sleep in. But when I have a breakfasty food, it's usually a bacon & egg sandwich.

I'm much more into the savory than the sweet.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
LEFTOVER SPAGHETTI

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What about second breakfast?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
What Eggs said. At around 8:30 in the morning I'm ready for hardcore food since I've already been up for four hours by that time. No little bagels and cream cheese will suffice!!! I get pissed that most of places don't open until around 10:30 in the morning, but thank the gods that Whataburger and Jack in the Box serve their full menu 24/7.

But, when I do actually fix myself breakfast, I like waffles with butter and syrup. I also eat breakfast for dinner, especially cereal and omelets. :)