What Grammour Boy doesn't want TK to see. The truth.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Miss Tanner said:
Conchaga, don't put so much of your time into this sort of thing.

IMO, it will get you no where. And the time you just wasted composing this you will never get back.

Meh, he's sport. I haven't actually had a good debate with anyone for a long time. It's good to have a little practice now and again. Though, he's not proving to be much of an opponent.

Cranky Bastard

Conchaga said:
Meh, he's sport. I haven't actually had a good debate with anyone for a long time. It's good to have a little practice now and again. Though, he's not proving to be much of an opponent.

There were a few major events at TV like yours here where logic and reason were the order of the troll:

Rok/Astral, Astral/Cranky, Cranky/Thug, Cranky/Tiger.

In each one, someone came out on top, and, of course, someone came out on bottom with a hefty loss of face. Sometimes you pin what you have and the lottery don't go your way.

So, it might be good practice, but a quicker, heavier troll attack in place of this really looks preferable. ;)

Cranky Bastard

Most of us did. Conchaga put a lot of effort into this. It's a good read.

The Harlot

Cranky Bastard said:
Most of us did. Conchaga put a lot of effort into this. It's a good read.

I agree, and if you don't like the topic, stay the fuck out of it then, sheesh.

Some ppl....

:voodoo:

Maylie

This entire forum was created to bitch about other boards....

Now GB is bitching about TK on another board and you guys have a problem with it.....

LOL.....

Carry on ......

Cranky Bastard

"LOL", I'm laughing at it, it seems to be you that has the problem.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
RuReddy said:
This entire forum was created to bitch about other boards....

Now GB is bitching about TK on another board and you guys have a problem with it.....

LOL.....

Carry on ......

Well, I debated on what forum to put this in. I didn't want it spammed to death, so I kept it out of Troll Playground. It wasn't serious enough to go into Armchair Phlosophers. I don't like flaming people in the Tea Room. None of the other forums matched. And since GB did his complaining ON ANOTHER BOARD. I figured that this was the right forum for it where it would actually generate discussion and not die a spammy death.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
And as a sidebar. If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, Ru, kindly fuck off back to wherever it is that you make up fake names for yourself and suck on married men's penises.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
I'd contribute to that but I have a feeling GB would disappear from the thread if too many TKers show up.

ZOMG T3H GROUPTHINK THUGS!??!?!!?!?

Maylie

Since when does a TK'er have to add something to the discussion...
7e615a0d3127471998f79d19cd105fd7.gif

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
God... you're such a fucking airhead Ru. You and Grammour Boy would make a great couple.

~giggle~

:laugh: :razz:

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
One night a while back I tried to be nice (and engaging) to Grammour Boy and got ignored for my troubles.

Does GB respond to posters who are nice to him? I don't remember.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I'm nice to him, and he's always been polite and friendly to me.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Gonad said:
One night a while back I tried to be nice (and engaging) to Grammour Boy and got ignored for my troubles.

Does GB respond to posters who are nice to him? I don't remember.

That's shocking, considering he humps the leg of every woman that posts on TK.

Also, you're a sexually adventurous woman. I'm really shocked he didn't e-stalk you.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Robert "Monkey" Loggia said:
I'm nice to him, and he's always been polite and friendly to me.

Well, monkey, over here he's a disruptive influence and an all-around prick.