What Grammour Boy doesn't want TK to see. The truth.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Why in blazes aren't you calling me by my name?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Normally I wouldnt bother responding to this, but I'm feeling cranky this morning *snicker* because I had weird dreams and only got about 2 hours sleep. Grrrr... I swear I'm gonna start drinking wine before bed, for purely medicinal purposes of course.

Will someone read the policy I posted and tell me where it says anything about flooding and spamming and so on being against the rules? What RULES? We do not now nor will we ever have "rules" about posting and flooding and necroing, because then we would have to have a police force to read every single post here and no one wants to do that.

What we have is a section for spamming and a section for not spamming and Troll Playground is somewhere in between. If one of the lazy admins happens to think you are pushing it a bit far in TP and happens to feel like locking you away for a while, then you'll get locked away for a while. There is no way to make it fair and no way to make it consistant, you'll just have to live with it.

Tk is still a "free speech" board in that it's 99% unmoderated and as long as none of the three real "rules" are broken, no posts will be censored.

And for this...

Conchaga said:
missmanners, the board owner has mentioned to me on several occasions that she is trying to move away from the whole 'free speech' idealism that everyone on TK clings to. It's part of the reason why the forum Speak Freely was renamed to Troll Playground. She is tired of people claiming that TK is a free speech board and that gives them license to be annoying pricks like yourself. TK is NOT about free speech. Period. This makes your argument here moot.

GB (and anyone else for that matter) has license to be as annoying a prick as he wants to be. No one here speaks for missmanners, except missmanners of course.

Now I have to go to work.... grrrr.

:voodoo:
mm

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Conchaga said:
Well, I debated on what forum to put this in. I didn't want it spammed to death, so I kept it out of Troll Playground. It wasn't serious enough to go into Armchair Phlosophers. I don't like flaming people in the Tea Room. None of the other forums matched. And since GB did his complaining ON ANOTHER BOARD. I figured that this was the right forum for it where it would actually generate discussion and not die a spammy death.

She's an idiot.

jack

I'm Not talking about Miss Manners, I'm speaking of queen twat.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Robert "Monkey" Loggia said:
Why in blazes aren't you calling me by my name?

Well, I'm not sure if you want me using your real name around here. There's a whole new group of people on TK and it might not be a good idea to toss your name around, willy-nilly.

But, if you absolutely want me to, I will.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Robert "Monkey" Loggia said:
Then, as the board is called TROLL Kingdom, wouldn't he just be doing his job effectively?

No.

And I think it best that you step away from this argument now. You don't have the background knowledge of GB's behavior on TK. Whoever he is on LoNAF is NOT who he is on TK. He obviously has two personas and you haven't seen the ugly side of it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
GB is what we knew him to be all along - an intelligent lad in idiot's clothing. That doesn't mean to say he has to have social skills that comes with the intelligence, and his ability at subterfuge is nil. Despite that he continues to try and warp people's perception of others by sometimes slipping into his true verbose nature, but he can't conceal that inability.

So what are we left with? A pisspoor troll wannabe who found this board by chance and wants to play 'troll'. Just another n00b, but with a more complex and advanced OCD disorder than many of the others.

That's probably why he fits in so well on this board.

Cranky Bastard

Didn't he admit he was just "playing" at trolling?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He says that to avoid the fact that he just can't. It's obvious otherwise he wouldn't disperse it with periods of attempted semi-seriousness like he is going through now.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Got to say, it's quite amusing how much the direction of TK has changed becuase me and TQ drank a few beers and thought it would be funny to troll Stripper Web.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Mentalist said:
Got to say, it's quite amusing how much the direction of TK has changed becuase me and TQ drank a few beers and thought it would be funny to troll Stripper Web.

YEAH! What the hell were you thinking!?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Mentalist said:
I'm just glad we managed to drive most of them and the EIers out of the Tea Room and off the board.

Bastard :p

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I like most cheeses except for swiss.

Cranky Bastard

Swiss cheese is excellent. Bleu cheese sucks nasty balls.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Conchaga said:
Well, I'm not sure if you want me using your real name around here. There's a whole new group of people on TK and it might not be a good idea to toss your name around, willy-nilly.

But, if you absolutely want me to, I will.

I think it's OK to call him Robert.

;)
mm

jack

DarthSikle said:
I like most cheeses except for swiss.

I belong to that Hassidic dairy support group, Jews For Cheeses.