What Happened to ...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're being disingenuous. I never called E out over there.

jack

Cody is deep in the clutches of Der Flaglerchat. Jibbles is Jibbles. When did you last post there?

jack

but as far as Rejects posting at TK, that isnt happening anymore.

jack

Turn the volume down

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Cody is deep in the clutches of Der Flaglerchat. Jibbles is Jibbles. When did you last post there?

Oh, gosh, it has been awhile. I can't get into the arcade over there unless I log in now and I've forgotten my username and password. So, I don't go over there anymore.

Seph

Retired Account
Oh, gosh, it has been awhile. I can't get into the arcade over there unless I log in now and I've forgotten my username and password. So, I don't go over there anymore.

Whats your username i will resend your PW

jack

Yes you did. It was funny. You were "demanding" and all kinds of stuff.

Links or shut the fuck up, little liar. You've never gotten so much as a hello out of me over there.

jack

Jibbles is irrelevant. Sorry.

Since your little sock troll utterly failed on him, I can see why you feel that way.

Backpedal much?

jack

Donovan

beer, I want beer

You should go back, I hear they opened a Leo's Deli over there.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Whats your username i will resend your PW

I also don't have the email account I used when I signed up. If I can find the name, can you send me the password to a different email account?

Can't say I'll post there much but the arcade was decent.