What Happened to ...

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Whats your username i will resend your PW

ah, ha - it is:
used2beloisel
it was fairly easy to find as I only made a couple of posts on that account

I closed the gmail account I had when I created that RH account. Can you send the password to a different email address? If so, I'll set one up and pm you the email address.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Seriously?

Gear, as much as I appreciate your constant outpouring of hate, belligerance, cruelty, disdain, and all things negative, with very little of anything else to buffer your personality, I'm really not in the mood for it today. So, I'm going to ignore you again for awhile. You'll be okay. You have plenty of fans who love how you abuse others, and encourage and applaud you doing so. I'm not going to worry about you feeling neglected. Okay.

Just a word. You really shouldn't wish bad things on other people as what you wish for others has a nasty way of coming back on you. I know it is your purpose in life to be the biggest bastard you can possibly be, and you have excelled in that regard, but, really, you don't want cancer. That is a horrible way to die.

Seph

Retired Account
I also don't have the email account I used when I signed up. If I can find the name, can you send me the password to a different email account?

Can't say I'll post there much but the arcade was decent.

Not a chance.

Seriously?

Inorite?

ah, ha - it is:
used2beloisel
it was fairly easy to find as I only made a couple of posts on that account

I closed the gmail account I had when I created that RH account. Can you send the password to a different email address? If so, I'll set one up and pm you the email address.

Convenient but i cant give you a password to the account you have to at least verify by telling me the name of the"Gmail" you regged with or how the hell are you gonna prove its yours, you could just pick any inactive account and say hey send a PW to my new E-Mail account... ya.... Na.

I await your email with the email you regged with in it providing you haven't you know forgotten it.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
The ol' dog and pony show ladies and gentlemen. We need a horse thief and how about some rabies this time?

Hi Jack :wave:

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Not a chance.
I await your email with the email you regged with in it providing you haven't you know forgotten it.

I could do that, Seph, but RH was never that interesting to me and the arcade isn't great enough to put up with this kind of attitude. So, don't worry about it.

Seph

Retired Account
I could do that, Seph, but RH was never that interesting to me and the arcade isn't great enough to put up with this kind of attitude. So, don't worry about it.

It's called being an admin? And to be quite frank i believe the used2beloisel account@RH belongs to the genuine Eloisel so i can't go and give that account to someone who i don't know if its her, it's called doing my job.

So uno reinforce that you are Eloisel or backpeddle much, makes no difference to me, but I'm sure that's a real eloisel account so excuse me if i don't just give it to anyone who asks for it.

If you were the account holder you would understand that.

I await your confirmation email... Eloisel?

Seph

Retired Account
:bailey:

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
to answer your question, NaughtE, yes the DLA is still alive and active

And, thanks for your offer, VKD, but I don't think right now is good timing. I'm already losing interest in this place again and it has only been a few days. My life off the PC is going to keep me pretty busy so about all I'm looking for is an ongoing civil conversation about subjects of mutual interest that I can participate in as time permits and occasionally taking a break to play in the arcade, both of which I won't get here.

I'll pm you the links to the better point 'n click and the puzzle games I run across as I run across them.

Seph

Retired Account

Now i know you are lying MY ARCADE FUCKING ROCKS ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Looks like Flag is desperate to get back into RH using any means possible. It's kind of sick that he's posting here using Pig Princess's dead corpse as a skinsuit.

There's certainly enough room, but still....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

jack

Not a chance.

Inorite?

Convenient but i cant give you a password to the account you have to at least verify by telling me the name of the"Gmail" you regged with or how the hell are you gonna prove its yours, you could just pick any inactive account and say hey send a PW to my new E-Mail account... ya.... Na.

She could always.....you know....register a new account?

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Looks like Flag is desperate to get back into RH using any means possible.

Hmmm... you've already admitted to being Flag and now you are accusing me of being Flag, again.

One thing I know for certain, I am not Flag. You, on the other hand, ....

jack

I already know it's you, Patty Cakes. :bigass: My troll sense is going CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

jack

Your "gadfly" persona is painfully obvious.