What Happened to ...

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
She could always.....you know....register a new account?

It is funny when you continue to make your remarks about things you don't know anything about. Ha, ha, ha.

Jack, I used to like you. I can't for the life of me remember why now.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Patty Cakes Patty Cakes
Baker's Man
Bake me an alt as quick as you can
Roll it and pat it and mark it with P
and muwahahahahahahahahahahahahah for everybuddee!

jack

It's a completely different arcade than the one you "remember".

doofus. anyway, without that email you aint getting in sweetums.

:bigass:

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
It is funny when you continue to make your remarks about things you don't know anything about. Ha, ha, ha.

Jack, I used to like you. I can't for the life of me remember why now.

you used to be his e-lover, and IIRC attempted to split him up from his wife. You must have liked something about him

jack

It's all gears fault

5146.imgcache.jpg

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
It's a completely different arcade than the one you "remember".

doofus. anyway, without that email you aint getting in sweetums.

:bigass:

Like I wrote above, it is funny when you keep making your remarks about things you don't know anything about.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
you used to be his e-lover, and IIRC attempted to split him up from his wife. You must have liked something about him

Okay - you get to spout a lot of crap unchallenged but this statement is a lie that can be harmful to innocent bystanders who are not willing parties to your crap. Unlike you and some of these others, I would never interfere with any of you in your offline lives. What Jack and I shared online was a harmless flirtation for the fun of the board and I rejected all of Jack's personal overtures to make it something more than that.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
Okay - you get to spout a lot of crap unchallenged but this statement is a lie that can be harmful to innocent bystanders who are not willing parties to your crap. Unlike you and some of these others, I would never interfere with any of you in your offline lives. What Jack and I shared online was a harmless flirtation for the fun of the board and I rejected all of Jack's personal overtures to make it something more than that.

5147.imgcache.jpg

jack

Like I wrote above, it is funny when you keep making your remarks about things you don't know anything about.

I take it back, I was wrong about you being Flag. You're the real E and I apologize.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well, there's no doubt in my mind Jack knows who Flag isn't. Of that, dear reader, you can be quite sure.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Funny you should say that. I was just thinking the same thing. Some more than others though eh? Where the hell has Jibbles gotten off to? We should ask him.

Seph

Retired Account
There is only one way you can prove to me that you are eloisel. And you know what that is.

Until I receive such confirmation from you by PM I will treat you as a dual.

It is E.

jack

^QFT