What if one of us was keeping someone in a cellar?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Would we go.

Oh Eggs, you really shouldn't do that!

Or headvoid, he's nice really, just a little misguided. I'm sure he was going to let them go.

OR would we be

I think you will find in this post in 2004 I identified Loktar as a problem and that his purchase of chains and concrete pillars was suspect!

Let's go through them line by line, I may add more as I go along. Post and I will assess you to see if you are a potential cellar slaver.
Eggs:
Fairly sure he lives in an apartment so he would be more of a "hidden roomer." He has a social life, so inviting people back and the awkward silence when someone hears a moan wouldn't do for Eggs. I'm really not sure he would like all the leather and gimp stuff that tends to go with this kind of behaviour.
1/10

Neon:
High risk, comes across as a lovely articulate woman who can write poetry. Hannibal anyone? Fairly sure she keeps about 3 men in a cellar somewhere and beats them until they give her POEM WORDS. One of them has full Stockholm syndrome and does the housework to help out.
8/10

Loktar:
Regularly tries to keep people in cellars, but is in fact just to nice a person to push through and get to the chain stage. He ends up making them a nice hot drink and talking to them. They leave thinking what a nice fella, and he curses under his breath as they drive away. The chains and velcro in the basement remain unused again.
2/10

Love Child:
Love Child has an orderly queue forming of people ready to get into her cellar and she distributes tickets on a monthly basis. There was a scuffle last week at the 7/11 as the "Love Child Lottery" that is played delivered a winner and two grown men started crying like babies and fighting like cats over the one ticket there. Love Child is getting a bit bored of it frankly, but she feels she needs to carry on "for the community"
2/10 (too comfortable)

Curious:
Canada, wilderness - need I say more? There are no cellars here, only "outbuildings" with lithe men pinned to bear rugs and forced to "work out" on her land for treats. Curious has started to sell the pictures of her men to rugged outdoor clothes providers. In particular "Man with Axe standing next to rippling river" has sold a heap load of duck down gilets to frustrated women in Vermont. She plans to cull them all soon and move into the Hipster market. "Hipsters out of their natural habitat" is apparently a new trend. She will be touring SoCal in a panel van later in the year.
9/10 - Extra high risk due to fashion trends.

The Tomtrek:
Has considered it on several occasions, but has worked out he would require a basement the size of Sierra Leone to cope with the full range of his desires. Has therefore given it up as a bad job.
1/10
Whisky:
Due to him being an underworld criminal mastermind, the time needed for a good cellar hobby is limited. He does have a torture chamber with a Stavros chair that pushes metal rods into their genitals. Unfortunately, it is still "boxed and original" so he has never used it as it might affect it's resale value.
2/10 - might be higher if his crime stops paying.

Wacky:
Did once tie up a Conservative politician that came to the door asking for his vote. He tied him to a swivel chair with gaffer tape and put garish make up on him and a big red lipstick smile. He then span the chair until the politician vomited and captured it all on film. The thing is, most people had been wanting to do this VERY SAME ACT for most of their lives, so he was seen as a local hero and everyone helped burn the body. Wacky was bitterly disappointed as he wanted to be hated. He has never been tempted again.
0/10 - he's worked it out of his system
Dr Dave:
Unlike his nemesis, Dr Dave has no major urges to lock people up and torture them. He has found an outlet for his control freakery though that involves slipping pills into errant colleagues food and drink. Many of them feel like they are in a cellar thanks to his unique cocktail, however he doesn't ACTUALLY lock them up. It's a clear line and Dr Dave NEVER CROSSES IT.
4/10 debatable

Post if you want your own assessment!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I don't have a cellar, but if I did it would probably be full of crap bought from B&M for resale on ebay that I never get round to.

Like my attic.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He has a social life, so inviting people back
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaaaaaaa...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
*all-casual-like*,

so, headvoid, what's the name of that street you walk along on the way to work, again?

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Would we go.

Oh Eggs, you really shouldn't do that!

Or headvoid, he's nice really, just a little misguided. I'm sure he was going to let them go.

OR would we be

I think you will find in this post in 2004 I identified Loktar as a problem and that his purchase of chains and concrete pillars was suspect!

Let's go through them line by line, I may add more as I go along. Post and I will assess you to see if you are a potential cellar slaver.

Post if you want your own assessment!
8/10. OMG! My bedroom is an 8 by 10.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
What IF one of us was keeping someone in a cellar and/or shed? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Cassie talks big game, but she can't back it up.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Too nice a person...good they don't suspect a thing...the killings and kidnappings can continue...oh wait...is TK still monitored by the FBI? Er...nevermind...just joking...yeah I think they bought it...

Seriously though, I tried to give you bad/evil Loktar but y'all didn't want him. He was too much of a jerk/asshole for you to handle.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
:rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"Wacky was bitterly disappointed as he wanted to be hated" rang true.

Seph

Retired Account
:tape:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Suddenly all our avs look suspicious. :suspicious:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Let Nimoy out!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Next...

Seph
Fuckin A plus cellar candidate, The problem is he keeps on forgetting himself that he actually has a little party of fun hidden in his cellar. He goes on "walkabout" on some kind of binge in Greece or on a "fishing" trip which involves the traditional panel van.
10/10 - Was there ever any doubt?

Cassie
Probably not, she's such a woos.

FBI
Known as "The Laughing Cowboy" to the authorities he doesn't kill his victims but forces them to be his "steer" while he mounts his victims wearing nothing but Vaseline, leather chaps and a Roy Rogers mask. He is known to hang around bars in the deep south that have chicken wire across the stages and pick up guitar players.
10/10 - another dead giveaway

Tisiphone
The hardest one to call. Every time the Police have knocked on the door she leans against the door frame letting her flaming hair fall slowly over her shoulder. The Police leave with a smile on their face never quite sure why they visited, forgetting the "reports of screams and chopping noises" they went to investigate.
5/10 - could be wrong, my memory fails me

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's true, I am a woos.