Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if one of us was keeping someone in a cellar?

forums.spacebattles.com is full of basement dwellers!:no: Many crawlspacers there:( Crawlspacers make basement dwellers look like Fan Boyz:frown: I think they're posting on SB using their mums' blackberries:no:

Long story short, in a nutshell, the point being some willingly keep themselves in the cellar, & love it. Some going even further & willingly keeping themselves in the cellar's crawlspace:shock:

Today I was thinking how scary it is all of these things that could happen to our kids. I thought, "Man, if I had kids, I would keep them locked up until they were 18......"
Oh wait

yeah
nvm

Today I was thinking how scary it is all of these things that could happen to our kids. I thought, "Man, if I had kids, I would keep them locked up until they were 18......"

Oh wait

yeah

nvm

Make them Trekkies & they'll stay in the basement. Make them OBSESSIVE over Trek & they'll stay in the crawlspace.

"Man, if I had kids, I would keep them locked up until they were 18......"

Or 39(thanks overprotective mom). Might win tickets to see a midnight showing of Star Trek Into Darkness on Wednesday but my mom doesn't want me going to see it by myself. Like I'll be any safer with my equallly fat, out of shape younger brother in tow.

*rollseyes out of socket*

This isn't about you, this is about people locked up in cellars!

0_0

0_0

0_0

0_0

Nevermind,
this. is. about. you.

You should just go Loktar.

If you return safely, you've disproved your mom, if not she wins. Either way it's a win/win situation.

You should just go Loktar.

If you return safely, you've disproved your mom, if not she wins. Either way it's a win/win situation.

I would just go but go where? Sleep in my car? Become some sort of dirty smelly hippie/hobo? I have no cash flow and sad to say I'm rather fondly attached to my TV shows and having a regular easily accesible internet connection....meh I guess I'll just put up with and deal with her passive agressive, nosy, controlling bullshit....and yet on the otoh I do still love my Mom(yeah thats fucked up) and will be making her a special Mother's Day meal and finishing raking last Fall's leaves so I can mow her lawn.