Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if one of us was keeping someone in a cellar?

Oh to/from the movie...I thought you meant I should just go and leave home for good. I guess I could try it your way. Worse that could happen she kicks me out and stops paying for my car and gas.

Oh to/from the movie...I thought you meant I should just go and leave home for good. I guess I could try it your way. Worse that could happen she kicks me out and stops paying for my car and gas.

And in turn you stop talking care of her. Let her have to hire somebody, see how valuable you become then.

And in turn you stop talking care of her. Let her have to hire somebody, see how valuable you become then.

Yeah, that might work.....Oh wait no....she's already been applying to senior apartments...and tells us we don't have jobs by the time she is ready to move we can see if we can get some low income housing or some other living arrangements(also she already complains that we don't clean/take care of her as efficiently/timely as she'd like).Though the next time she gets her oxygen tubing caught in the wheelchair(like 50 times a day) I might not be so quick to untangle her.

Gagh
Gagh has difficulty maintaining his cellar due to the fact he actually has a GIRLFRIEND. This rather odd state of affairs means he has to hide his "equipment" quite well and do his capturing off site.
The equipment includes:

1. Electro Magnet (x 3)
2. Kelly Brook Masks
3. A range of consumer goods that are keen to be promoted

What tends to happen is that send nubile women a pair of special Ugg boots. The victim places them on, before they quickly discover they are MADE OF METAL and the ladies remain clamped in place until he goes to pick them up.

Taking them back to his lair, he placed their METAL FEET on the electro magnet, places scant articles of clothing on them, the Kelly Brook mask and then they are given the consumer goods to hold while he takes pictures.

DO YOU LOVE NIKE BUBBLES? TELL ME YOU LOVE NIKE BUBBLES AND THEY MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER! DO YOUR FEET FEEL BUBBLY FRESH?

DO THE NUCLEIC PEPTIDES IN L'OREAL SILKY TOUCH SHAMPOO MAKE YOUR HAIR SHINY?

Is then heard from the basement late into the night. He tells his girlfriend he is trying to get voiceover work for ADVERTS FROM HEADVOID.

He implicates me, and watch out people, he may just implicate you.
11/10 - he has an evil touch

SAUSAGEMAN, Conchaga, You are next.

Just realised I havent done Fuddlemiff! Bizarre, I think he has been using mind control on me.

Just as well. You two were only going to turn us all into mindless zombies spamming our lives away down in the M - Never mind.

I hope you people aren't making light of those poor girls held captive. Talk about rampant insensitivity. Wow. Just wow.