What you eating?

MamaKitty

So this morning I was lazy. No eggs or Malt o meal.
I had a banana and Ice Coffee.

Which reminds me, I need to drink my glass of milk and take my vitamins.

For lunch, which I am eating now cause I was running late with my work out, I am having Spinach with half a can of spinach (the other half was given to my cat, he loves me now) and low fat mozzarella cheese and low fat low calorie ranch dressing (this stuff is nasty)

For dinner, I am thinking Lemon pepper tilapia and a salad.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Not sure what I'm having for dinner. Just got home. It is yoga night. Need to go chop up a couple of tree branches to put on the curb and take the trash out too. Probably have yogurt for dinner. Might put a couple of cookies in the toaster oven too. I deserve some cookies. It is just too hot to cook.

This is where I need someone to cook for me. Can't eat crap from the drive through anymore and most restaurant food is too salty for me too. But, I'm busy and can't always cook at home so I wind up eating a lot of yogurt. Good thing I like yogurt.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I used to love those. Yum, yum, and yum. Put some seasoned curly fries on the side and eat them with ranch dressing.

Yikes - my cholesterol level just jumped 50 points!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Leftover chicken with mayo and rice and cranberry sauce for lunch. And Taco Bell Doritos Locos box meal for a late dinner after the Valleycat baseball game.

MamaKitty

My husband made us rigatoni for dinner.

Lean meat, cheese, onions, 3 colors of bell peppers...

Very very good, going to have to work out more tomorrow now..

MamaKitty

Hey that is what I am making for dinner tomorrow.
I need my husband to pick up some asparagus so I can steam it.

Mom got us a steamer as a wedding present and I love that thing!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We had an awesome fresh vegetable medley last night over black rice. Bounty from the garden and we made a cream sauce with lowfat coconut milk. Tons of garlic and some fresh curry from the garden too.

I didnt know until this year there was such a thing as a curry plant. Everyone always told me it was a blended spice. Fresh curry is awesome right off the plant.

MamaKitty

There is a curry plant?

Ok, now I am going to see if we have access to it here and find some recipes.
I love curry.

jack

There is a curry plant?

Ok, now I am going to see if we have access to it here and find some recipes.
I love curry.

6879.imgcache.jpg

jack

Yum, what are they stuffed with? Chevre and garlic?

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Tomato, spinach, onion, cheese, red pepper and I added freshly ground peppercorn and some more cheesy goodness on top of that with some olive oil drizzled on as well.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Hey that is what I am making for dinner tomorrow.
I need my husband to pick up some asparagus so I can steam it.

Mom got us a steamer as a wedding present and I love that thing!

Wish we had money for asparagus. I love how it makes my pee smell.

Probably have rice or noodles and some sauerkraut.

jack

Tomato, spinach, onion, cheese, red pepper and I added freshly ground peppercorn and some more cheesy goodness on top of that with some olive oil drizzled on as well.

Thats inspiring. Im going to make that for dinner as a veg side.

MamaKitty

Wish we had money for asparagus. I love how it makes my pee smell.

Probably have rice or noodles and some sauerkraut.

I normally grow my own veggies, but this year I did not get to it.
I have asparagus growing, but it's not ready yet, so I has to go to the store and get it..

But next year, I will have my fresh veggie garden again, oh yes..... *rubs hands*

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Brown rice pilaf w/ mixed vegetables, Adobo seasoned grilled chicken cutlets and a homemade pasta salad. With chocolate milk.