What you eating?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
A cup of La Madeleine's cream of mushroom soup and a quarter of a hot chicken parisian sandwich. Yum.
Yum.
and more Yum.

Cody

Spinach salad with feta cheese and garden veggies, and potroast with celery carrot and onion but no potatoes because sorta halfassing the atkins thing still.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Strawberry banana yogurt, BBQ pork skin, 2% cheddar cheese, and sugar free chocolate pudding. It will be cool soon and I'll start cooking dinner again.

If you are doing Atkins, look into the Kroger store brand name Carbmaster yogurt. It is 8 grams protein and 4 grams carbs. I like the taste better than Greek yogurt. The pork skins I eat are 0 carbs and 8 grams protein. Of course, cheese is awesome on protein and low on carbs too.

Cody

Strawberry banana yogurt, BBQ pork skin, 2% cheddar cheese, and sugar free chocolate pudding. It will be cool soon and I'll start cooking dinner again.

If you are doing Atkins, look into the Kroger store brand name Carbmaster yogurt. It is 8 grams protein and 4 grams carbs. I like the taste better than Greek yogurt. The pork skins I eat are 0 carbs and 8 grams protein. Of course, cheese is awesome on protein and low on carbs too.

Not a yogurt person but thanks. I've been fucking up pork rinds since i could walk though. I found a feta cheese that's great cause it does not smell so much like feet, Odyssey. I shop Kroger and they carry it, people you breathe near may just thank you.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I pass on feta cheese because of its high sodium content.
The aged swiss I use has only 45 mgs of sodium per serving.
Still, add cheddar to that in my scrambled eggs in the morning.
Tasty and high protein.

JackSwallows

Red Whacker is hot!!
Spinach salad with feta cheese and garden veggies, and potroast with celery carrot and onion but no potatoes because sorta halfassing the atkins thing still.

Well that sounds normal. I kind of pictured you eating stuff like pig intestines and frozen dicks.