Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's up.

BitchSlapSmitty said:
Dono says, he knows when he's licked, so go ahead and deliver your specialty for our special sauce!
Dude, I appreciate the backup, but don't help when you're drunk LOL.

Donovan said:
I didn't say that, you did with your first several posts. remember the whole "I didn't ask for these kids, somebody rescue me, call me a waahmbulance"?

I just take what you say and repeat it. Personally, I like kids. Sorry yours make you so miserable...

You like kids? You have a kid and you only like it?

You read into what I have to say however you want to and you're always wrong. Case and point, I said I take the beating heart out of my chest for my niece or nephews if they needed it, that's a little more than like.

As previously suspected and pointed out by many, you're an idiot Dono.

Laker_Girl said:
You like kids? You have a kid and you only like it?

You read into what I have to say however you want to and you're always wrong. Case and point, I said I take the beating heart out of my chest for my niece or nephews if they needed it, that's a little more than like.

As previously suspected and pointed out by many, you're an idiot Dono.

Liar.

You say you'll do anything for your neice and nephew, yet all you've proven is that you know how to badmouth people: your brother, his ex, his new girl, the ENTIRE town they may move to, and now me and Hunter as well as Mandi, who from what I can tell did pretty much nothing to get on your "bad side". You don't even claim full credit for the stuff that gets done for them-I'd bet it's your parents doing most of the actual "helping" while you take care of all "Nosy bitch" obligations. How close to the truth is that, Laker Girl?

I'd hate to think how you talk to those kids if they ever annoy you the way your brother did, or the way I'm doing. I think you might need some professional help.

Do they have Republicunts' Anonymous?

For the record, I do love kids, especially with a little steak sauce. And the one thing you've gotten right this entire exchange is that I DO take what you say, all of it. Problem is, all you've shown to anyone is the unique ability to put your foot in your mouth and your head up your ass at the exact same time.

Must hurt, a little. You should try to quit doing that...

^Again, paragraphs and paragraphs of you criticizing me and the funniest part is, I think you think I care what you think.

I know your dream in life is for me to say, " You're right Donovan, everything you've said is 100% correct and because of you I will change my ways!" But it's never going to happen.:lol:

You are just about the most unintelligent, clueless, blow hard I've ever come across. Your assertions make me laugh and if anything I'm a billion times more secure about the job I'm doing with helping to raise my niece and nephew. When I think that someone like you could be in charge of their precious little futures I cringe.

God help your spawn and any other children so unlucky to be born and/or raised by you.

:bigass:

Laker_Girl approximately 40 minutes after Dono said:
^Again, paragraphs and paragraphs of you criticizing me and the funniest part is, I think you think I care what you think.

I know your dream in life is for me to say, " You're right Donovan, everything you've said is 100% correct and because of you I will change my ways!" But it's never going to happen.:lol:

You are just about the most unintelligent, clueless, blow hard I've ever come across. Your assertions make me laugh and if anything I'm a billion times more secure about the job I'm doing with helping to raise my niece and nephew. When I think that someone like you could be in charge of their precious little futures I cringe.

God help your spawn and any other children so unlucky to be born and/or raised by you.

:bigass:

LOL but you don't care what I think. Are you going to start another huge whining thread about how badly I treated you, and how unfair I made your life?

I already told you what's going to happen, Laker Girl, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. You're going to remember this argument for a long time, and more than once when you try to badmouth your brother or anyone else in front of his kids, it'll sneak up on you. And more than once it'll make you stop what you're doing.

Any fool can make you dance on a message board, as I've already shown here. But I'm going to make you dance in real life, and that's something only you and I will ever know the truth of. Have fun with your repressed rage and insecurity complex, Laker Girl. And if you ever rip your beating heart out of your chest for your brother's kids, please take pictures so your brother can post them here...

Donovan said:
LOL but you don't care what I think. Are you going to start another huge whining thread about how badly I treated you, and how unfair I made your life?

I already told you what's going to happen, Laker Girl, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. You're going to remember this argument for a long time, and more than once when you try to badmouth your brother or anyone else in front of his kids, it'll sneak up on you. And more than once it'll make you stop what you're doing.

Any fool can make you dance on a message board, as I've already shown here. But I'm going to make you dance in real life, and that's something only you and I will ever know the truth of. Have fun with your repressed rage and insecurity complex, Laker Girl. And if you ever rip your beating heart out of your chest for your brother's kids, please take pictures so your brother can post them here...

Blah-Biddy-Blah-Biddy-Blah-Blah-Blah.:roll:

I didn't bother to read your, as always, lack lustre response but without question my statement above sums it up nicely.