Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's up.

The Question said:
My sense of self worth? What are you, a fucking pussy-ass psychobabble fan now? As far as my penis goes, you best keep your eye on your own balls, boy. And I don't have a limp. The fuck, you think I'm Billy The fuckin' Kid over here, or did your dealer just cut a little less bleach into your crack rock than usual this morning?

No, no, not at all my friend, I believe you are handy-capable!

Big Dick McGee said:
Laker_Girl is neither fat, nor ugly; nor does she have low self esteem. Which means your monkey ass has no prayer of gettin' within fifty feet of her pussy. She lives in a white CA neighborhood, she has a gun, and the cops tend to "look the other way". :)

Next to your bloated neck EVERYONE LOOKS SKINNY!

and the cops look the other way cause her pussy stinks.

^^Dude...that's just...it's weak man. You're weak. I thought a prison nigger like you would be "yoked up" and be able to "throw down". Guess not, "homey".

Big Dick McGee said:
Too retarded, didn't read.

Thanks for clearing that up for us. The truth is, most of us had already figured out you were retarded from your earlier posts.

But it's nice that you recognize your own shortcomings. I'd like to say that's the first step in fixing your problem, but unfortunately I think you'll always be retarded. Thank God for the Department of Social Services, right? They help everyone, even if he's a Dick...

Donovan said:
Thanks for clearing that up for us. The truth is, most of us had already figured out you were retarded from your earlier posts.

But it's nice that you recognize your own shortcomings. I'd like to say that's the first step in fixing your problem, but unfortunately I think you'll always be retarded. Thank God for the Department of Social Services, right? They help everyone, even if he's a Dick...

Big Dick McGee said:

And apparently a stutterer, too. There's a much more effective way of giving up to a better opponent, Dick. Posting an immediate reply to a post you pretend you didn't read kind of contradicts itself.

This makes what, 4 posts you've been unable to counter? I'm getting tired of beating a defenseless animal, they're gonna call the SPCA on me in a minute...

Donovan said:
And apparently a stutterer, too. There's a much more effective way of giving up to a better opponent, Dick. Posting an immediate reply to a post you pretend you didn't read kind of contradicts itself.

This makes what, 4 posts you've been unable to counter? I'm getting tired of beating a defenseless animal, they're gonna call the SPCA on me in a minute...

Shatna said:
Only nine short days ago did Donovan promise he was gonna "call this one a day". He truly is a meanie.

Well, I did stop arguing over Laker Girl's pisspoor parenting skills. Not my fault if people keep trying to insult me. I'll give the Dick a verbal beatdown as long as he wants to take one. Although I am getting bored with slapping him around too.

As for whether I'm truly a meanie: some things you're better off not knowing.

Okay - posts with gems like "As for whether I'm truly a meanie: some things you're better off not knowing" are up there with some of jack's more crackpot comments, and thus are immensely amusing. You are free to continue.

Shatna said:
Okay - posts with gems like "As for whether I'm truly a meanie: some things you're better off not knowing" are up there with some of jack's more crackpot comments, and thus are immensely amusing. You are free to continue.

I'd like to know how much of a "meanie" he is. Does he torch ants with a magnifying glass? Pull the wings off flys? Throw rocks at hornet nests?

Shatna said:
Ohhh, you're better off not knowing, Mister McGee.

I'm leaning more toward he rips off grandma's fun money for cigarettes and beer. Pretty mean what with her fixed income and all. :(

There you go Dono, addressing me as if I'm going to read what you have to say.

You've already made it crystal clear that you're a brainless doormat. I've got it, please, stop trying to convince me, I'm convinced.

Some people...

As for you Bitch...Say whatever you like, I've seen you and you having to live every day with your visage is far worse than anything I could ever do or say. I mean the horror on people's faces when you go out without the bag over your head is surely punishment enough.

Indeed. He might criticize your parenting skills even though he's such a subpar human being he can't keep his child's mother happy, says he'd like for her to die in an accident, yet believes his children are better off in her care. And if he doesn't he can't prove to a court of law that he's the better parent. Folks, we have a winner.

OH THE MIGHT OF THE HYPOCRITE! It'll git'cha.

I know and I admit, I'm all scared of his meanie-ness and what not. Of course it could just be jitters from the coffee I just had.

What's really funny is that Laker Girl goes on and on about how great she is as a person, as if saying it makes it somehow true. Meanwhile I throw in one pop culture reference and you guys shit your collective pants. This really, really is getting too easy.

Maybe you could all gang up and form some kind of, oh I don't know, retarded liberation army or something. Then you might have a shot at hurting my feelings.

Donovan said:
What's really funny is that Laker Girl goes on and on about how great she is as a person, as if saying it makes it somehow true. Meanwhile I throw in one pop culture reference and you guys shit your collective pants. This really, really is getting too easy.

Maybe you could all gang up and form some kind of, oh I don't know, retarded liberation army or something. Then you might have a shot at hurting my feelings.

Too gay, didn't read.