What's up.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Donovan said:
What's really funny is that Laker Girl goes on and on about how great she is as a person, as if saying it makes it somehow true. Meanwhile I throw in one pop culture reference and you guys shit your collective pants. This really, really is getting too easy.

Maybe you could all gang up and form some kind of, oh I don't know, retarded liberation army or something. Then you might have a shot at hurting my feelings.

Who? Wha?

And your obsession with me and my life is borderline freaky, get a hobby.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Oh and my life sucks Dono? A little projection maybe? Mmm-hmmm I think sooooo.

The Question

Eternal
Donnavan said:
You have no parenting skills because you aren't a parent. Your aunting skills suck though.

Well, we all know your own aunting skills are top-notch, don't we?

Mandi

Ok, i've been trying to not post in this thread. But i'm gonna anyway.

L_G, no matter what we ''fight'' over you still get alot of respect from me. I've been in the same situation, even though I was alot younger. I know how hard it is to have things just dumped onto your lap, it's not fun and sometimes you resent it. But you're entitled to that. I was eight when my neice was born, my sister and mother both worked so it all fell back on me. It's stressful, trying to make sure you do things right so you don't fuck them up permanently. You're allowed your rants and raves, god knows we all need them occasionally. What you and your family do is commendable, and i'm sure greatly appreciated.

Donovan and BSS, sure it's fun to troll and be great big assholes. But don't troll over personal things, it shows that you have no respect for anyone and the troubles they go through.

So overall, L_G keep up the good work. And Donovan & BSS, shut the fuck up.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sparkle Muffin said:
Ok, i've been trying to not post in this thread. But i'm gonna anyway.

L_G, no matter what we ''fight'' over you still get alot of respect from me. I've been in the same situation, even though I was alot younger. I know how hard it is to have things just dumped onto your lap, it's not fun and sometimes you resent it. But you're entitled to that. I was eight when my neice was born, my sister and mother both worked so it all fell back on me. It's stressful, trying to make sure you do things right so you don't fuck them up permanently. You're allowed your rants and raves, god knows we all need them occasionally. What you and your family do is commendable, and i'm sure greatly appreciated.

Donovan and BSS, sure it's fun to troll and be great big assholes. But don't troll over personal things, it shows that you have no respect for anyone and the troubles they go through.

So overall, L_G keep up the good work. And Donovan & BSS, shut the fuck up.

That was totally decent of you Mandi, thank you. :mrgreen: And I hope you really didn't take anything I said personally, it's just a bbs afterall.

Don't be too hard on Dono, he's obviously gotten his feelings hurt and feels the need to strike at everyone who doesn't agree with him.

Mandi

Somethings I didn't take personally, but somethings I did. Oh well, it's just a BBS i'll get over it. I'm not that bad a person:p I just play one on TV.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Laker_Girl said:
That was totally decent of you Mandi, thank you. :mrgreen: And I hope you really didn't take anything I said personally, it's just a bbs afterall.

Don't be too hard on Dono, he's obviously gotten his feelings hurt and feels the need to strike at everyone who doesn't agree with him.

Nope. I just like to argue. Call it a hobby.

Why aren't I on your favorite poster list?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Laker_Girl said:
Oh and my life sucks Dono? A little projection maybe? Mmm-hmmm I think sooooo.

I didn't say that, you did with your first several posts. remember the whole "I didn't ask for these kids, somebody rescue me, call me a waahmbulance"?

I just take what you say and repeat it. Personally, I like kids. Sorry yours make you so miserable...

BitchSlapSmitty

Big Dick McGee said:
^^Dude...that's just...it's weak man. You're weak. I thought a prison cupcakeer like you would be "yoked up" and be able to "throw down". Guess not, "homey".

Thinking's not your strong suit Big Dick Cheese.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Sorry BDM, but I just had to respond to this. :bigass:

Hey Bitchy!!!

244ab6vz.gif

You'll get yours soon enough, no worries.

BitchSlapSmitty

Till then enjoy my work!

n2selfdorkfightspt1.gif

ihatesheep1.gif

Hey Piggy!

piggy.gif

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Ah yes. The renouned porch monkey penchant for violence.

Nice to see it carries over to every aspect of your life. ;)

"renowned" you dumb fucking hick.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
"renowned" you dumb fucking hick.

That's the best you can do?

No denial that violence is a big part of everything you do or create? Figured as much.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
That's the best you can do?

No denial that violence is a big part of everything you do or create? Figured as much.

Nope, no denial. Where you gonna go now?

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
To pray for your children.

Well while you're down on your knees would you mind scratching and sniffing my sac too?