What's up.

BitchSlapSmitty

The Question said:
And what exactly is this 'black planet' that you speak of? Do you want to clarify that? Oh, I don't think you do.

Your sense of self-worth far exceeds your penis and your limp.

BitchSlapSmitty

Big Dick McGee said:
^^You and Mandi are perfect for each other. I mean, you brothers seem to like fat ugly white chicks. Now run along and pop out some fat ugly half-breeds, ok?

So, why'd you marry a nip? Is it because they're used to small dicks and think your shit was an improvement, though really, you don't measure up do you?

HAHAHAHAHHAH.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^^Nope. It's because Asian women are more beautiful than any other women. Plus, they aren't incredible fatasses like most white, black, and Latino women. Good Lord, as soon as my friends wives popped out a kid it was a license to gain 70 pounds. Asian women have more respect for their bodies.

Not that you'd care. Like I said, you cupcakeers would rather be with a fat, fugly white chick than a hot, sexy black chick. FYI, dating a fat white chick doesn't elevate you in the white man's eyes, it brings her down to your low level.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Big Dick McGee said:
^^^Nope. It's because Asian women are more beautiful than any other women. Plus, they aren't incredible fatasses like most white, black, and Latino women. Good Lord, as soon as my friends wives popped out a kid it was a license to gain 70 pounds. Asian women have more respect for their bodies.

Not that you'd care. Like I said, you cupcakeers would rather be with a fat, fugly white chick than a hot, sexy black chick. FYI, dating a fat white chick doesn't elevate you in the white man's eyes, it brings her down to your low level.

You're really quite shallow, aren't you?

Is it true that Asian girls "slant" the other way? That when they slide down a bannister it sounds like a yamaha revving its engine? When you give her oral, are you hungry again in a half-hour? If your wife ruins my shirt, can I take her from you in payment? How does she see out of them eyes? Does she mispronounce all her "R's" and "L's"? And if so, what does flied lice taste like? Does she let you help bind her feet? When she orgasms, what is her preferred shout: "Bonzai!", "Kamikazi!" or "Tora!Tora!Tora!" ? During sex, has she ever accidentally called you Mister Sulu? Raymond Burr? Godzilla?

Does she say "Ah-so!" all the time like those funny Chinamen in the old movies? And if so, how do you know she's not cussing you out? Have you ever eaten her out with seaweed, boiled rice and a little wasabi? When you make her put on geisha makeup, does she get to wear the big oversized shoes and squirting flower, or do you keep that part? Is it true that subservient Asian women make great "beards" for closeted gay men who have a thing for muscular blacks?

These are important questions, you Dick. Please enlighten us, right away...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Quite frankly, a lot of people in this thread would be better of simply flaming the shite out of each other. There are some really worrying opinions being thrown around.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^Like?

And Dono, again with the novels...NO ONE IS READING THEM!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Laker_Girl said:

And get cyber-thumped by people I quite like? HELL NO! - I'm far too much of a coward for that. I'd rather fall back on weak humour and just flame someone, then move along.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Fair enough.

Love you as I do your opinion, positive, negative or indifferent, wouldn't make a difference. I'm doing the best I can with what I've got and no one could ask more of me than I ask of myself. I'm pleased.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Actually, I was more perturbed by the racist tangent the thread has taken. Rather than read that crap it's easier just to call somebody a 'fucking arsehole', and totally mean it, than allowing that sort of facist crap to shine through.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
If racism didn't gut people so easily no one would use it.

I'm not going to explain myself or my comments but I think you know me well enough Chris, you know how I am. ;)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Pretty much.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Laker Girl, the fact that you struggle with reading comprehension is nothing to be ashamed of. Many people grow up illiterate and manage to lead semi-productive lives. I am sorry your parents did not prepare you for the world a little better. Perhaps they have learned from old mistakes and will do a better job for your brother's kids. Perhaps the reason you are so angry all the time is that you try to keep up with others on this board but you just can't quite make out what anyone is writing. It must be frustrating for you.

Frustrating. That means 'very hard'.

A Republicunt's mind is a terrible waste...

BitchSlapSmitty

Donovan said:
Laker Girl, the fact that you struggle with reading comprehension is nothing to be ashamed of. Many people grow up illiterate and manage to lead semi-productive lives. I am sorry your parents did not prepare you for the world a little better. Perhaps they have learned from old mistakes and will do a better job for your brother's kids. Perhaps the reason you are so angry all the time is that you try to keep up with others on this board but you just can't quite make out what anyone is writing. It must be frustrating for you.

and her pussy's a terrible taste!

Donovan

beer, I want beer

The Question

Eternal
BitchSlapSmitty said:
Your sense of self-worth far exceeds your penis and your limp.

My sense of self worth? What are you, a fucking pussy-ass psychobabble fan now? As far as my penis goes, you best keep your eye on your own balls, boy. And I don't have a limp. The fuck, you think I'm Billy The fuckin' Kid over here, or did your dealer just cut a little less bleach into your crack rock than usual this morning?

The Question

Eternal
BitchSlapSmitty said:
Hah, is this your way of stalling? PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU SUCK FUCK.

I'm sayin' I can't be bothered to drive you to suicide -- do it yourself.

Big Dick McGee

BitchSlapSmitty said:
and her pussy's a terrible taste!

Laker_Girl is neither fat, nor ugly; nor does she have low self esteem. Which means your monkey ass has no prayer of gettin' within fifty feet of her pussy. She lives in a white CA neighborhood, she has a gun, and the cops tend to "look the other way". :)

Big Dick McGee

Donovan said:

Too retarded, didn't read.