What's up.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
PreatorX said:
Life always presents the choice between "high road" and "low road," even at TK. I'd dare say that those who choose the high road at TK stand out quite well from the rest. For example, Love Child.

Comming to TK doesn't mean you HAVE to troll. And I don't think I've seen you be nice once since I came back LG.

Boo-hoo. God, I'm surrounded by so much pussy here I feel like a gynocologist.

Hey Preator, news flash, I'm not nice and I've no idea why you think I'd be nice to you when you've been nothing but a total bitch-a-fied prick to me.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
You know I just love you and Hambilini...You guys and Cait are always exempt.

BitchSlapSmitty

Morrhigan said:
^Someone's on a roll this morning. :lol:

Yea, on her back as usual.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
But "she's not mad" though. Haha. I won't bother to quote the entire rant that took her so many days to craft, but a couple lines stuck out for me:

spra"news flash, I'm not nice and I've no idea why you think I'd be nice"

Exactly my original point. You come off as a no-account mean spirited bitch who has no business raising anyone's kids. I wish I knew where you were so I could call protective services for those poor children you're haranguing to death.

"you should evaluate why you felt the need to try and involve yourself in my life"

Oh, I dunno, maybe becuase YOU WROTE A HUGE 'WOE IS ME' RANT and invited all of us to read it? Of all the self-serving, attention-whoring, look-at-me garbage I've seen on this board, that was one of the worst. And when I gave you my honest take on it, you couldn't take the heat. Don't feel bad, you aren't the first to be humbled by truth, only the shrillest.

"That smell, Victoria's Secret Romantic Wish body wash followed by body lotion and bodyy, topped off with a little Estee Lauder Tuscany Per Donna perfume"

Earlier on a different thread, somebody mentioned the difficulty one faces in trying to polish a turd. Dumping gallons of toilet water on your stanky ass doesn't make you any less a filthy whore, just thought I'd share that. Just makes you smell of flowers AND shit.

"As for deciding not to go, every girl has a right to change their mind so you go girl!"

"God, I'm surrounded by so much pussy here I feel like a gynocologist"

"you pretend I haven't totally smacked you and made you my bitch."

"Dono, you're a ulta sensitive chick, you have entirely too much estrogen"

Interesting how, when you really want to isult and call someone weak and useless, you always fall back on female descriptives. I was going to call you a man-hater based on your opinions of your brother, but that's not accurate is it? You loathe yourself. You hate that you have titties and a pussy, and that you are seen as the "weaker" sex. So you overcompensate by acting extra tough and nasty, and bitching just like a man that you have to raise some snotnoses your brother left behind.

I think we've made a real breakthrough here, Laker Girl. Once you recognize your self-loathing you can begin to move past it, and eventually into a semi-healthy relationship. Maybe with a lonely incarcerated man looking for a pen pal, or something.

BitchSlapSmitty

Wow, that's a burn. It even has skid marks! Lol

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Donovan said:
But "she's not mad" though. Haha. I won't bother to quote the entire rant that took her so many days to craft, but a couple lines stuck out for me:

Exactly my original point. You come off as a no-account mean spirited bitch who has no business raising anyone's kids. I wish I knew where you were so I could call protective services for those poor children you're haranguing to death.

"you should evaluate why you felt the need to try and involve yourself in my life"

Oh, I dunno, maybe becuase YOU WROTE A HUGE 'WOE IS ME' RANT and invited all of us to read it? Of all the self-serving, attention-whoring, look-at-me garbage I've seen on this board, that was one of the worst. And when I gave you my honest take on it, you couldn't take the heat. Don't feel bad, you aren't the first to be humbled by truth, only the shrillest.

"That smell, Victoria's Secret Romantic Wish body wash followed by body lotion and bodyy, topped off with a little Estee Lauder Tuscany Per Donna perfume"

Earlier on a different thread, somebody mentioned the difficulty one faces in trying to polish a turd. Dumping gallons of toilet water on your stanky ass doesn't make you any less a filthy whore, just thought I'd share that. Just makes you smell of flowers AND shit.

"As for deciding not to go, every girl has a right to change their mind so you go girl!"

Interesting how, when you really want to isult and call someone weak and useless, you always fall back on female descriptives. I was going to call you a man-hater based on your opinions of your brother, but that's not accurate is it? You loathe yourself. You hate that you have titties and a pussy, and that you are seen as the "weaker" sex. So you overcompensate by acting extra tough and nasty, and bitching just like a man that you have to raise some snotnoses your brother left behind.

I think we've made a real breakthrough here, Laker Girl. Once you recognize your self-loathing you can begin to move past it, and eventually into a semi-healthy relationship. Maybe with a lonely incarcerated man looking for a pen pal, or something.

Too idiotic. Didn't read.

Big Dick McGee

BitchSlapSmitty said:
It even has skid marks! Lol

Listen, leave your underwear out of this, nig-nog!

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
That smell, Victoria's Secret Romantic Wish body wash followed by body lotion and body spray, topped off with a little Estee Lauder Tuscany Per Donna perfume.

Oh man is that HOT.

PreatorX

Laker_Girl said:
Boo-hoo. God, I'm surrounded by so much pussy here I feel like a gynocologist.

So, you resort to questioning the manhood of anyone who shows an ounce of sensativity? How unenlightened. I sure hope you aren't like that in real life, you'll just crush those around you who are more sensative than you (everyone.)

Hey Preator, news flash, I'm not nice and I've no idea why you think I'd be nice to you when you've been nothing but a total bitch-a-fied prick to me.

No my dear, you aren't empathetic, you're selfish, shallow, and you have a completely horrible personailty. You think you're hot stuff, the prom queen? I'm sorry, but your looks are completely ruined by a shitty personality. You fit the analogy of a "white-washed tomb" perfectly, clean and pristine on the outside, but festering with rotting flesh on the inside.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Donovan said:

YAWN

Oh I didn't bother to read this. The lone fact that Mandi, Preator, and Bitch think it's brilliant shows me that it's moronic and I shouldn't waste my time.

You're boring me kid. Go find someone who gives a shit about you're useless opinions. That's going to be tough but I hear Mandi's not seeing anyone.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I got bitchafied chicken at KFC last night. It's asskicking!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
"I'm too bored to read your response."

LOL. I wonder if Hitler said that while he sat in his bunker contemplating the taste of lead? Whipped is whipped, Queen Bitch and Giant Dick, even if you pretend you didn't see the flame that scorched your eyebrows.

All right, since you have both conceded the field we'll call this one finished. Just remember, there's no shame in losing--well, actually there is shame in losing, but I'm sure you're both quite used to the sickening feeling that comes with it.

I suppose you could always try making fun of Hunter or Mandi's physical attributes to soothe your pride, but I've always thought it would be better to have an imperfect body than a misshapen soul.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^^Why do you keep posting these giant responses? I mean other than the fact that you're a loser with nothing better to do.

BitchSlapSmitty

Big Dick McGee said:
Listen, leave your underwear out of this, nig-nog!

Your'e the dude w/ a fat neck so thick you can't see to wipe your own ass. Smell your finger!

BitchSlapSmitty

Donovan said:
"I'm too bored to read your response."

LOL. I wonder if Hitler said that while he sat in his bunker contemplating the taste of lead? Whipped is whipped, Queen Bitch and Giant Dick, even if you pretend you didn't see the flame that scorched your eyebrows.

All right, since you have both conceded the field we'll call this one finished. Just remember, there's no shame in losing--well, actually there is shame in losing, but I'm sure you're both quite used to the sickening feeling that comes with it.

I suppose you could always try making fun of Hunter or Mandi's physical attributes to soothe your pride, but I've always thought it would be better to have an imperfect body than a misshapen soul.

Hey! I'm a sexy looking motherfucker! There's not imperfection here!

I'M NEGGADONIS!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
BitchSlapSmitty said:
Your'e the dude w/ a fat neck so thick you can't see to wipe your own ass. Smell your finger!

You can twist your head all the way around and watch yourself wipe your ass?

Heh, like all of your wanna be smack downs this one doesn't make a damn bit of sense either.

Oh and if you ever bothered to work out you might have a thick neck too and then maybe, just maybe your freakishly large head might look proprotioned with your body.

BitchSlapSmitty

Laker_Girl said:
You can twist your head all the way around and watch yourself wipe your ass?

Heh, like all of your wanna be smack downs this one doesn't make a damn bit of sense either.

Oh and if you ever bothered to work out you might have a thick neck too and then maybe, just maybe your freakishly large head might look proprotioned with your body.

You must be blind from all the cum shots to the eyes, I don't have a large head, and my muscles are fine the way they are you stupid slit.

6 and 3/4's hat size. Does that make any sense to you Ho-White?

Big Dick McGee

^^You and Mandi are perfect for each other. I mean, you brothers seem to like fat ugly white chicks. Now run along and pop out some fat ugly half-breeds, ok?

The Question

Eternal
BitchSlapSmitty said:
You must be blind from all the cum shots to the eyes, I don't have a large head, and my muscles are fine the way they are you stupid slit.

6 and 3/4's hat size.

Lately, I would have actually invested some wit and creativity coming up with something that'd burn you right down to the ground. But your seriously subpar performance in this thread has me doubting that you deserve the effort, so do it yourself.

Just make sure that whatever you come up with leaves you standing in your parents' bathtub with tears streaming down your simian face and a straight razor in your hand.

Thanks.