What's up.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^Damn. Two more fatties to infest the world. That sucks.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
BitchSlapSmitty said:
I second Dono's sentiments re: your early child hood develpment classes. Did you drop out? Have you completed all 14 traning modules approved by NSACA, or Nyac?

I don't think that having completed early childhood studies courses makes you the authority on my niece and nephew's situation. You and your buddy Donovan aren't paying any attention to what I'm saying you've both just latched on to the very false impression that I'm wicked and are turning my niece and nephew against their parents. I never say a word to my niece and nephew about their parents, I listen to them if they talk about their parents and respond supportively. If the children pick up on any stress I'm experiencing because their parents are dumbasses well I can't help that and it's interesting that you think it's my fault and don't put any blame on the parents causing the stress. And let me restate that whatever I'm might be doing to my niece and nephew emotionally pales in comparison to what their parents have already done. I don't think that my not gushing to them about their mom and dad is going to be the problem in the future, if there are any problems to begin with.

You said so yourself this was thrust upon you and unwanted at first? Would you put your ego so far above the mental/emotional welfare/being of these children?

At first? It's still unwanted but I guarantee that if you ask my niece and nephew who their best and favorite Auntie is they'll say me. Just because I don't want to parent my niece and nephew doesn't mean I don't. I do and I do it to my best ability and my best ability is proving to be pretty damn fantastic if I do say so myself.

Let me ask you something. Do you come from divorced parents?

My parents have been happily married for 43 years.

If so, did mom or dad who you already know love you very much so ever flame the other? How did it make you feel? Did you ever notice a disapproving look from one spouse in regards to the other? Ever hear them sigh in a negative manner? Again how did it make you feel?

Of course I've heard my parents speak negatively about one another, they live and work together and marriage isn't always rainbows and sunshine. I'm not stupid so if my parents constantly acted like newlyweds I'd assume something was horribly wrong. I don't think my parents not being June and Ward Cleaver is negative, I think it allows me a realistic idea of what marriage and family really is.

There is a point here, but are you tool bullheaded to see it?

Are you too bullheaded to understand that I am not my niece and nephew's parent? Can you get it through your thick skull that I am wonderful to them and their parents are not and therefore I could hardly be the source of any problems they may incur in the future? I know Donovan is too stupid to understand that but are you?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sparkle Muffin said:
Oh shit, someone call the catholics, L_G needs to be canonized. She's such the fucking saint.

Again, that's pretty much how I see it.

:roll: Welcome to life Laker Slut,

Laker Slut eh? You're so green with envy you can no longer contain yourself. I knew I'd get to you, you're too easy.

I help raise my neice and nephew too, but you don't see me sitting here bitching about it. Get the fuck over it.

A) You love to toot your own horn so I know that you're lying.

B) You have no life to begin with so helping to raise your niece and nephew wasn't a sacrifice.

and C) You're trailer park trash, isn't there some law that all trailer park trash women have to spawn and then dump their children on other family members?

There's hope for you yet Mandi, maybe if you drop a ton and put on a little make-up you can nail that registered sex offender two trailers over and have your own societal leaches.

Mandi

L_G, actually I do live in a trailer, a nice one. They call them modular homes now. And it sits on 2 acres. There aren't even any cars hiding in the weeds! My parents live nice, not rich, and I'm lucky enough to have a family that stands by me. My sister is bi-polar and struggles often with dealing with day to day. My neice and nephew are really great kids, and it's a pleasure to have our whole family together and help raise them. As for tooting my own horn, isn't that what this thread is all about, tooting horns? Yes I'm a BBW (big beautiful woman, just in case you can't figure it out), I'm actually kinda cute, and there are lots of guys who like a gal with a bit of "cush". So I don't really understand where the slam is in this. I'm all for insults and smart assed remarks, it's fun..... so long as it doesn't start getting nasty and personal, that is to say things that truly hurt another's feeling, then it's not fun anymore. Then it's just mean. So I'm taking the high road, and tuck my "immaturity" in my pocket and go help my neice do her math homework. Your trolling me is over and I won't respond anymore. Y'all have a nice day, ya heah?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
A) Getting past the first line was a challenge but once I stopped laughing I was able to go on. Modular Home :lol:, you're just spraying perfume on a pig there, Dear.

B) What exactly do you think TK is Big Stuff? It's a trolling site so if you can't take the heat get the fuck out the kitchen.

A good rule of thumb is to not divulge personal information here because anything you say can and will be used against you on Troll Kingdom. I'm the biggest bitch of them all, as I'm sure you're aware of by now and trying to guilt me never, ever, ever works, it just gives me more ammo.

There is no "high road" at TK, either you put up your dukes and fight or you run like a yellow bellied coward.

Big Dick McGee

Laker_Girl has a black belt in sarcastic humour and caustic insults. AND I LOVE THAT ABOUT HER!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Laker_Girl said:
I'm the biggest bitch of them all, as I'm sure you're aware of by now and trying to guilt me never, ever, ever works, it just gives me more ammo.

There is no "high road" at TK, either you put up your dukes and fight or you run like a yellow bellied coward.

But she never, ever says anything mean in front of children. Because the biggest bitch and the dick told me so, and if they said it it must be true.

See, I DO read her posts. Every word. Even the stuff she can't quite bring herself to say.

What do you call a nasty person who revels in their nastiness, whose lust for self-righteousness and vengeance outweighs human compassion and understanding?

A Republicunt.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^^You are such a fag. :lol:

Here's a step stool, use it to get over yourself.

It all comes down to this Dono, you're a ulta sensitive chick, you have entirely too much estrogen and you should see a doctor about that and while you're there, get an x-ray, I'm interested to find out how you can stand up straight with absolutely no back bone. You couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag and I have a sneaking feeling that your marriage or relationship ended with your baby mama because she had an affair with a real man. You make excuses for your brother's poor behavior yet find the need to crawl up on your soap box and preach to me. How about directing your anger where it belongs, at your worthless brother and the part of you that won't allow you to be a man. Drop your sack and stand up for yourself, peace at all cost is an incredibly foolish way to live.

Ps. I'm not surprised, you are a typical lying liberal but I thought you were leaving this thread? You said your piece and you've been smacked down, now get your ball and go home as you promised.

Big Dick McGee

Yeah, you pegged it, Dono's bitch found a man who could get it up regularly. She loved him loooong time.

The Question

Eternal
Hey, now, let's not be too rough with Dono, she might turn to binge eating for comfort.

Dr Fuckofff

I am in a bad mood, don;t ask questions like "What's up"

The fucking sky is up!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Notice the PERIOD at the end of the title. I was letting people know what was up with me, I wasn't asking a question. I'll excuse you this time 'cause you're in a bad mood but in the future mistakes like this will cost you.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Laker_Girl said:
^^You are such a fag. :lol:

Here's a step stool, use it to get over yourself.

It all comes down to this Dono, you're a ulta sensitive chick, you have entirely too much estrogen and you should see a doctor about that and while you're there, get an x-ray, I'm interested to find out how you can stand up straight with absolutely no back bone. You couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag and I have a sneaking feeling that your marriage or relationship ended with your baby mama because she had an affair with a real man. You make excuses for your brother's poor behavior yet find the need to crawl up on your soap box and preach to me. How about directing your anger where it belongs, at your worthless brother and the part of you that won't allow you to be a man. Drop your sack and stand up for yourself, peace at all cost is an incredibly foolish way to live.

Ps. I'm not surprised, you are a typical lying liberal but I thought you were leaving this thread? You said your piece and you've been smacked down, now get your ball and go home as you promised.

Nobody's smacked me yet. I decided I didn't want to go, too bad for you. As for relationships, I wouldn't want to speculate why you can't get knocked up, Republicunt, but I'd guess being a shrill and thoroughly detestable person might figure in there somewhere. Add to that the unusual body odor, the sweet prison yard charm, and the fact that you should be in Holland holding back seawater, and I guess you get the picture. There ain't beergoggles thick enough to make a harpy like you attractive, so you pretend you never wanted any kids and take out your repressed lust/rage on the only man unlucky enough to be in your life, the brother.

ps you missed wide by about a country mile. Typical, you throw insults like a girl...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The Question said:
Hey, now, let's not be too rough with Dono, she might turn to binge eating for comfort.

Aren't you supposed to be educated or something? Geez, you really suck at this. Besides, if I was a real girl you and the dick wouldn't be NEARLY as attracted to me...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Laker_Girl said:
Notice the PERIOD ...

Sweetie, I don't think anybody here could miss your period. You've been on it, what, three straight years now? You'd think the Midol would've kicked in by now...

Friday

Bazinga!
Oh, no you didn't say that... :D

PreatorX

Laker_Girl said:

Life always presents the choice between "high road" and "low road," even at TK. I'd dare say that those who choose the high road at TK stand out quite well from the rest. For example, Love Child.

Comming to TK doesn't mean you HAVE to troll. And I don't think I've seen you be nice once since I came back LG.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
PreatorX said:
Life always presents the choice between "high road" and "low road," even at TK. I'd dare say that those who choose the high road at TK stand out quite well from the rest. For example, Love Child.

Comming to TK doesn't mean you HAVE to troll. And I don't think I've seen you be nice once since I came back LG.

I prefer to stroll down the grassy median between the high road and the low, never really sticking to either path, but close enough to detour onto one and throw rocks at the other if need be...

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Donovan said:
Nobody's smacked me yet.

I like pretend too. I often pretend you're worth my precious time by responding to your drivel and you pretend I haven't totally smacked you and made you my bitch.

I decided I didn't want to go, too bad for you.

Too bad for me? No, no son, too bad for you, you're the one looking like a fool here but then, I'm sure you're used to that. As for deciding not to go, every girl has a right to change their mind so you go girl!

As for relationships, I wouldn't want to speculate why you can't get knocked up, Republicunt, but I'd guess being a shrill and thoroughly detestable person might figure in there somewhere.

I can't get pregnant because I'm responsible and use birth control and believe me, that's the only reason. I come from a long line of ridiculously fertile people and sadly so do you apprently. How sad that you've brought another, liberal, useless, moron into the world. God help your child and the welfare system that will be supporting the little mouth breather in the future. Shame on whatever nasty ass hag with low self esteem that not only laid down with you but allowed you to infect her with your diseased seed.

Add to that the unusual body odor, the sweet prison yard charm, and the fact that you should be in Holland holding back seawater, and I guess you get the picture.

What you call "unusual body odor" others call bathing. That smell, Victoria's Secret Romantic Wish body wash followed by body lotion and body spray, topped off with a little Estee Lauder Tuscany Per Donna perfume. I shower daily and I promise you, nevermind what your mother always taught you, showering more than once a week isn't illegal and soap doesn't burn.

My sweet prison yard personality? Oh honey, give me some credit, I'm a bigger bitch than that...Well, to a pussy man like you anyway. I'm strong and self assured and nothing could terrify you more. Stick with the "he beats me because he loves me" types. Your weakness and inability to accept personal responsibility will be seen by such women as kind heartedness and then they can dominate you...Just like you like.

There ain't beergoggles thick enough to make a harpy like you attractive,

How many women have used that line on you? All of them? Poor thing...Well all but the crack whore that you paid for a one nighter and ended up spawning your useless offspring with. Shh, shh, don't cry, the truth hurts I know but it's time you face it.

so you pretend you never wanted any kids and take out your repressed lust/rage on the only man unlucky enough to be in your life, the brother.

I never said I never wanted kids I said I never wanted to raise my brother's kids. There's a difference, you're too stupid to figure that out I know but there is a difference.

I'm not like you, I'm not so weak and lonely as to believe that I have to let my family and friends take advantage of me in order to be loved. I also don't feel the overwhelming need to save the world and act like a total and complete liberal lunatic toward someone I know absolutely nothing about. You're sad and weak, your life is clearly empty and your goals unfulfilled. You have low self esteem and feel powerful only on line. You're easily taken advantage of and you're entirely too concerned with other peoples lives.

Try and remember, I never asked for your opinion or advice and you felt the need to preach to me anyway. Maybe you should evaluate why you felt the need to try and involve yourself in my life. Seems something is missing in yours.

ps you missed wide by about a country mile. Typical, you throw insults like a girl...

That's the spirit, try and make yourself feel better but the reality, I hit the nail on the head.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Donovan said:
Sweetie, I don't think anybody here could miss your period. You've been on it, what, three straight years now? You'd think the Midol would've kicked in by now...

Mandi, of all worthless sacks of crap, complimented your attempt at an insult, that speaks volumes.

Way to be 12 Hanger Head! :bigass: