What's up.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Laker_Girl said:
Uh, I took early childhood studies courses in college, just FYI.

Also, as I've said before, my niece and nephew know what and who their father is, I wouldn't insult their intelligence by pretending he was anything else. I'm also not interested in protecting their views os him, he's walking away from his children to be with a woman he's known for only a year, he's not father of the year.

This is why I'm right, and you're wrong. Sorry, but not for you, for your niece and nephew. If you took childhood development and developmental psych, try and get a refund. Your niece and nephew do not need your opinion of their parents added to the baggage already due them by their parents' abandonment.

As for white hot rage: you're pissed all right, and prove it with every word you type. However, you seem to be stating that you plan to badmouth your brother even more because of what I said, and consequences be damned. That would be very unfortunate, and would make you a pretty bad person if you truly went out of your way to trash brother in front of his kids from now on.

I'm disappointed...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Donovan said:
This is why I'm right, and you're wrong. Sorry, but not for you, for your niece and nephew. If you took childhood development and developmental psych, try and get a refund. Your niece and nephew do not need your opinion of their parents added to the baggage already due them by their parents' abandonment.

As for white hot rage: you're pissed all right, and prove it with every word you type. However, you seem to be stating that you plan to badmouth your brother even more because of what I said, and consequences be damned. That would be very unfortunate, and would make you a pretty bad person if you truly went out of your way to trash brother in front of his kids from now on.

I'm disappointed...

DONOVAN IS A RETARDED FELCHER WHO HAS SEX WITH HIS BROTHER'S KIDS!!!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Big Dick McGee said:

Since you don't bother to read any of LG's posts, even when she makes the words bold, I may as well result to simply insulting you.

You are a very well-spoken and thoughtful Dick, and are a good role model for Laker Girl's kids. I firmly believe that every person should have one friend who is a Dick, in order to learn from the Dick the right and wrong way to handle disagreements. I am very glad that Laker Girl has a Dick like you in her life, so that she gets plenty of Dick input when she makes important decisions. So keep up the good work, Dick. I think Laker Girl will need plenty of Dick attention in the trials ahead.

Big Dick McGee

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Donovan said:

I'm disappointed...

You're disappointed? I love a good laugh in the morning. Give me your number I'll call you when I care, mmm'kay Sweetness?

That said, you're like communicating with a giant, moronic, hypocritcal wall. Should I say it again for shits and giggles??

I...DO NOT...BAD MOUTH...MY NIECE AND NEPHEW'S PARENTS...IN FRONT OF MY NIECE AND NEPHEW.

I caught your comment about you not being willing to take a bullet for you child's mother and how if an accident happend, etc. If it hadn't already been deemed idiotic and moronic before, your opinion certainly would be now.;)

As for the "white-hot anger" you're imagining, whatever makes you feel better. You've managed to bore the hell out of me with your total and complete ignorance but you never have and you never will make me angry, sorry son.

And lastly, if you honestly believe that anything you've said in this post makes me re-think the way I treat my niece and nephew well I have to tell you honestly, it sure does. I remind them every day how incredibly lucky they are to have me because they could be the niece and nephew of a spinless hypocrite that doesn't insist that their father at least make an effort to take care of them. Yes Dono, you allow, support and even excuse your brother failing his children, I do not. You're a sorry excuse for a human being and it's people like you that make the children of today total failures.

:smooch:

The Question

Eternal
DONOVAN IS A RETARDED FELCHER WHO HAS SEX WITH HIS BROTHER'S KIDS' DOG!!!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Donovan said:
You are a very well-spoken and thoughtful Dick, and are a good role model for Laker Girl's kids. I firmly believe that every person should have one friend who is a Dick, in order to learn from the Dick the right and wrong way to handle disagreements. I am very glad that Laker Girl has a Dick like you in her life, so that she gets plenty of Dick input when she makes important decisions. So keep up the good work, Dick. I think Laker Girl will need plenty of Dick attention in the trials ahead.

I don't have any "kids", don't lose sight of that, hypocrite.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
LG, you're apparently not accepting the point here. Allow me to help:

DONOVAN = MORALLY SUPERIOR TO LAKER_GIRL

Thread done! Everyone go home.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^I got that...So sorry for Dono that it's not true but I got it.

PreatorX

I'm going to have to agree with Donovan in this thread. Children are very perceptive to moods, oipinions and attitudes. I think society breeds it out of people, that's why most adults aren't as perceptive as kids. You have to be careful about your attitude around them, even if they're not in the room.

Also, Calli is very right as well. I guess I'm just repeating what she said.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Laker_Girl said:
I don't have any "kids", don't lose sight of that, hypocrite.

Thank God for this, I'd hate to see what kind of things you'd say in front of them if you ever needed to "vent".

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Shatna said:
LG, you're apparently not accepting the point here. Allow me to help:

DONOVAN = MORALLY SUPERIOR TO LAKER_GIRL

Thread done! Everyone go home.

Not morally superior, no. More perceptive, yes. More thoughtful, obviously. More emotionally intelligent? It's beginning to appear so.

Since this thread has degenerated into an argument over who's the bigger jerk, I'm gonna call it a day on this one. Laker Girl's in California: if her brother's kids are grow up insecure and headfucked due to this, I guess that's a good place for them. Cali's full of people like that.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Who was that masked man?

Big Dick McGee

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
PreatorX said:
I'm going to have to agree with Donovan in this thread. Children are very perceptive to moods, oipinions and attitudes. I think society breeds it out of people, that's why most adults aren't as perceptive as kids. You have to be careful about your attitude around them, even if they're not in the room.

Also, Calli is very right as well. I guess I'm just repeating what she said.

You're assuming that A) I say anything at all about either parent or family and as I've stated several times, I don't and B) that my niece and nephew don't have their own opinions of their father and mother.

If you, Donovan, Calli or any other total idiot that agrees with the three of you believe that my niece and nephew's anger about their father has anything to do my attitude toward him, you're damn dead wrong. My niece and nephew are incredibly intelligent and they know damn well that mommies aren't supposed to disappear for months and daddies are supposed to play with their children. Anything I do or say could and would never affect them the way their parents words and actions have. Any other assertion is total ignorance on your part. That's again assuming I radiate anything OTHER than support and kindness toward my brother and ex sister-in-law in front of the children.

Oh and all of your opinions are just swell and all but none of you are in my shoes. You'll never beat me down because when my niece and nephew's mom took off and their dad refused to take any responsibility for them my parents and I kept them on track and made them a home, one they'll always have and where they'll always be loved. I've done the right thing all along and will always to the right thing. So kindly kiss my sweet cherry ass. :smooch:

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Donovan said:
Not morally superior, no. More perceptive, yes. More thoughtful, obviously. More emotionally intelligent? It's beginning to appear so.

HA! HA! HA! Whatever helps you sleep at night Dono. Try and remember that I'm not the one making excuses for my slovenly, unmotivated, untrustworthy brother, you are. If you think for one second that you're helping he or his children in any way, you're terribly wrong. You're an enabler and one day his children will resent the hell out of you for giving him a safe haven instead of forcing him to do the right thing. God help your children, I've no doubt they'll end up on drugs or worse. You're irresposible and your children should be taken away by the state, hypocrite.

Since this thread has degenerated into an argument over who's the bigger jerk, I'm gonna call it a day on this one. Laker Girl's in California: if her brother's kids are grow up insecure and headfucked due to this, I guess that's a good place for them. Cali's full of people like that.

It's clear that you're the only jerk, I'm a wonderful, caring Aunt that doesn't enable my niece and nephew's father to get away with being a neglectful sack of shit. You're not just a jerk, you're a disgrace.

There's no question in my mind that my niece and nephew will grow up and be stunning successes. I imagine my nephew will be an engineer at JPL and my niece a doctor/ dentist/ actress/ artist. They're amazing children inspite of their parents' manifold failures.

California is full of insecure, headfucked people? It's full of liberals like you so that's quite true.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Liberal or liar, what's worse? You're not mad, and you're going to talk even worse about your brother than you did before, especially around his kids. Yet you continue to find the need to defend yourself and insist you're a saint.

Bullshit. Didn't believe it the first time you wrote it, didn't believe it when your friend the Big Dick swore on it, didn't believe it when you put it in pretty bold letters, and I don't believe it now.

Look on the bright side, Laker Girl: with all the online "venting" you've been doing you should be nice and calm around the kids for like fifteen minutes or so, before the ugliness comes back and you have to share with the world what a bad person he is. Enjoy that moment's peace with my compliments, and try to ease back on the caffiene a little, okay?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
FRENCH PRESS :bigass:

BitchSlapSmitty

Laker_Girl said:
You're assuming that A) I say anything at all about either parent or family and as I've stated several times, I don't and B) that my niece and nephew don't have their own opinions of their father and mother.

If you, Donovan, Calli or any other total idiot that agrees with the three of you believe that my niece and nephew's anger about their father has anything to do my attitude toward him, you're damn dead wrong. My niece and nephew are incredibly intelligent and they know damn well that mommies aren't supposed to disappear for months and daddies are supposed to play with their children. Anything I do or say could and would never affect them the way their parents words and actions have. Any other assertion is total ignorance on your part. That's again assuming I radiate anything OTHER than support and kindness toward my brother and ex sister-in-law in front of the children.

Oh and all of your opinions are just swell and all but none of you are in my shoes. You'll never beat me down because when my niece and nephew's mom took off and their dad refused to take any responsibility for them my parents and I kept them on track and made them a home, one they'll always have and where they'll always be loved. I've done the right thing all along and will always to the right thing. So kindly kiss my sweet cherry ass. :smooch:

I second Dono's sentiments re: your early child hood develpment classes. Did you drop out? Have you completed all 14 traning modules approved by NSACA, or Nyac?

You said so yourself this was thrust upon you and unwanted at first? Would you put your ego so far above the mental/emotional welfare/being of these children?

Let me ask you something. Do you come from divorced parents? If so, did mom or dad who you already know love you very much so ever flame the other? How did it make you feel? Did you ever notice a disapproving look from one spouse in regards to the other? Ever hear them sigh in a negative manner? Again how did it make you feel?

There is a point here, but are you tool bullheaded to see it?

Mandi

Oh shit, someone call the catholics, L_G needs to be canonized. She's such the fucking saint. :roll: Welcome to life Laker Slut, I help raise my neice and nephew too, but you don't see me sitting here bitching about it. Get the fuck over it.