Wheeze

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's a nice place. I forget that they make everything in stone down south. Up here that would be a wood frame. I like the stone driftwood. Nice touch. Very cozy looking little place, I hope they accept your offer.

Good luck on that.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Thank you, Neon.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
When I first saw the front of the house I wasn't impressed. But, I love the interior and the pool.

If this one doesn't work out there is another completely remodeled house nearby I'd like too. The wood floors are lighter and no pool, but it would be very comfortable.

jack

We have the cutest little two bedroom in the center of the village. It's just perfect.

Mirah

I love you
The pool is bigger than the house! That is hilarious! The fence needs to be redone. The interior living room area is nice. I do not like the wood cabinets (too dark for my taste). I would get rid of those stones around the pool and do something completely different and make it a bbq /sitting area. And more flower beds!

I can't get over how huge that pool is in comparison to the yard and the house.

MM would have fun with the pool boys for sure!

How do you imbed pictures?

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/imgcache/12679.imgcache.jpg

12679.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The pool is bigger than the house! That is hilarious! The fence needs to be redone. The interior living room area is nice. I do not like the wood cabinets (too dark for my taste). I would get rid of those stones around the pool and do something completely different and make it a bbq /sitting area. And more flower beds!

I can't get over how huge that pool is in comparison to the yard and the house.

MM would have fun with the pool boys for sure!

The fence is fine. I'll have to add cat proof fencing to the top of the fence. The gate could be replaced to be a little tighter as I want it locked super tight. I like the interior of the house except for that weird sink bowl in the master bedroom bathroom. I'm not a big fan of stainless steel appliances but they come with the house so if they don't grow on me I'll eventually switch them out. I like the rocks around the pool. Won't put a bbq out there as I don't grill anything. I'll put a hosta garden under the tree in the corner but otherwise leave the landscaping as it is so it stays low maintenance. I might have a pergola built to shade the pool. There will be potted plants on the deck. The pool being huge is a good thing. I'm a swimmer. This house is also close to a park with a fairly decent short (by my standards) bike path. It will be nice to come home after work and get in a little ride at the park before going home and jumping in the pool.

Not mine yet. Still haven't heard on my bid. The owner received several offers. Trying not to get my hopes up too high. Wanting and having aren't always the same thing.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The pool house went to someone else. Still looking. None compare. Boo hoo.

jack

The Question

Eternal
Is it also GWAYLT? Whatever the fuck that word even is? lmao

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Update on that h:eek:use with the pool that I wanted: Right after I bought the townhouse I'm in now, the house with the pool came back on the market. The financing fell through for the buyers the sellers originally accepted so they came back to me to resubmit my offer. It was too late then. Love my little townhouse and if I sell and move again, it will probably be to move to Galveston to live in a small house or apartment near enough I can walk over to the pier to get on a cruise ship.