Wheeze

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The apricot preserves with mustard and cayenne sounds interesting. I won't do the scallops (vegetarian) but that might be interesting sauce for fried vegetables. If you ever get out this way, have to try Spiral Diner. They specialize in vegetarian/vegan cuisine. They understand we are not rabbits.

Sounds like you did a lot of work. I'm hanging around to do paperwork on the house offer. They just came in. Going to read and sign them digitally. Wish me luck!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I wish you luck :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My offer is received. Now I'm waiting to hear if I win the bid.

3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage with remote door opener, pool, big covered deck/patio in back. All new hvac, all new kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, new bathrooms, new wood floors, new paint, new roof, resurfaced pool, new water heater. Completely rehabbed cosmetically and mechanically. Like a new house but not. Landscaped for low maintenance. Hope to close by August 18th. Could swim until end of September probably.

Anticipation!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Fireplace. Can't forget the fireplace. No freezing this winter!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
[youtube]PDJ_Mz8ftqI[/youtube]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Will the picture imbed here?

hmmm .. not working for me

eloisel

Forever Empress E
How do you imbed pictures?

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/imgcache/12679.imgcache.jpg

12679.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There it is!! That is the backyard.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Google image search says that backyard is located at 6208 Kelly Elliott Road in Arlington, TX, 76001.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is. Do you intend to cause me problems there? Are you making threats?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Considering your hostility toward me for years and your recent expression that I die, I think you are threatening me.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
By posting the Google image search results of a picture you posted?

LOL

Good luck with that.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You take your behavior in its entirety and, yes, you come off as a violent stalker.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
ROTFL!

Wasn't me that posted the pic on TK.

Fucking idiot troll.

Make your case to the powers that be then, sock.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Did you check out the rest of the house? It is beautiful.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yes, you are, in addition to all the other bad qualities you revel in.

Dear, I am a public person. Everybody thinks they have the right to invade my privacy. You just make it evident you are violent, a stalker, probably insane. You I could get dealt with.

Too bad you can't be happy for me. I'd be happy for you if you found a house you really liked and hoped to buy and move into.

It is sad you choose to be miserable and spread your misery around. Adding you to prayer lists.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah, yeah. So no case then? Fucking LOL.

It still wasn't me that posted the pic on TK.

So much for your invaded privacy. Or didn't you know about Google image search?

Maybe you should just go back to playing pretend to be a real person who does real things with simple jack.

Stupid troll is stupid.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why are you on this bent about me being Jack? Or, not a real person? Are you Jack? Are you a real person?

I'm going back to not talking to you. You suck joy out of the world.