Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is it OK to hit a bitch?

Thug Angel said:
True story. One of Thuggie's boys, who had no criminal record, was fucking this Puerto Rican bitch who had three kids for three different men. No job. On welfare. He actually went to college and had a good job. Making about 75K a year. He gets this bitch pregnant. Tries to help her w/the baby and lets her use his car. One day they both were in it and had an argument over something stupid. He drops her off home. they fight in the car. She hit him. He didn't hit her back. But he tosses her sit out of the car. One of the items, a CD case, hits her arm. She claims he hit her, which technically he did, and ended up in jail over 48 hrs b/c it's the law, for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and BATTERY.
Thug tried to convince this cat to let us handle her for that shit but he didnt want any more trouble. But these "laws" are bogus. If women want to be like men, have our jobs and be totally equal, then if they strike us, they can get struck back. Open hand slap or closed fist

That's some bad shit.

Y'know, It is not right for a woman to hit a man, just as it is not right for a man to hit a woman.
Grown adults should be able to have some restraint, and its unfortunate that they don't.
The same consequences should apply to a man or a woman if they choose to be that abusive to another human being but unfortunately that doesn't always happen. So if you are a man, and the woman you are with hits you-I say run, run very very far-anything that happens from that point on cannot be good.
And obviuosly-the same applies for a woman as well.

Thug Angel said:
True story. One of Thuggie's boys, who had no criminal record, was fucking this Puerto Rican bitch who had three kids for three different men. No job. On welfare.

Then it was his own damn fault, retard. There's your answer right there. If he was such a smartie pants then maybe he shouldn't have been fucking some scumslut like that in the first place? Maybe?

Also, "equal rights" doesn't translate into physical violence:
The vast majority of men are stronger than women physically, it's a fact. So the concept of having a man hit a woman (when there's a really good chance that he's stronger than her) isn't equality at all.

Hitting a woman in anger is never acceptable. Hitting a woman in self defense is a little different, because if she's big and bad enough to get physical with you, she's big and bad enough to take what she dishes out. That doesn't mean you won't still go to the stripey hole for fighting back, but it's better to go to jail than the morgue. To put it more succintly -- if a woman pisses me off, I'll just leave. If a woman comes at me with a knife, though, we'll both leave, me in a squad car and her in an ambulance.

The Question said:
Hitting a woman in anger is never acceptable. Hitting a woman in self defense is a little different, because if she's big and bad enough to get physical with you, she's big and bad enough to take what she dishes out. That doesn't mean you won't still go to the stripey hole for fighting back, but it's better to go to jail than the morgue. To put it more succintly -- if a woman pisses me off, I'll just leave. If a woman comes at me with a knife, though, we'll both leave, me in a squad car and her in an ambulance.

Bang on.

tiff_7_17 said:
Then it was his own damn fault, retard. There's your answer right there. If he was such a smartie pants then maybe he shouldn't have been fucking some scumslut like that in the first place? Maybe?
Actually we agree for once. Thug always told him that shit. But he was mesmerized by this chick's big tits. So yes he had bad judgment. But why is that OK to say about men, but when it comes to women who get raped, like she was flaunting her ass and cock teasing men in a bar wearing a minskirt w/no drawers, that's not a fair argument to make. That she put herself in that position to get violated?

tiff_7_17 said:
The vast majority of men are stronger than women physically, it's a fact. So the concept of having a man hit a woman (when there's a really good chance that he's stronger than her) isn't equality at all.
If you challenge him physically then you're asking for it.

Why do women concede on men being stronger issue, and we have to do all the yardwork, take out the trash, mow the lawn, put up the antenna in a lightning storm on the roof, but when it comes to do "woman' things such as cooking and cleaning house, you chicks bitch about how that's chauvinist. You bitches cant have it both ways.

Striking a woman (in a real conflict) means you stopped thinking or are lazy.

Case in point: the last time I was hit by a woman in what was previously a verbal fight, I solved the problem by basically bear hugging her. She was un-hurt, I stopped getting hit, and once she realized that she was not going to be able to do anything about it, she calmed down enough to stop being physical and we were able to resolve the rest of the fight. I was stronger than she was (stronger than most women), and I was calmer, so I solved the problem by keeping my head.

One of the reasons men are "less emotional" is to counterbalance the female tendency to become more passionate in stressful situations (Broad brush, I know not every woman or man acts this was...re: Thuggie here). Use that trait to make it un-necessary to hit.

I'm done feeding the troll.
-SB

Dude, you're talking about a heated argument with a somewhat emotional yet sensible woman. You need to be around a genuinely crazy bitch who won't be satisfied until she draws blood. You bear hug her, she'll bite off your ear lobe

I believe in equality. I also recognize that there's a pretty good size and strength difference between the average man and the average woman. Guys, on average, are bigger and stronger than girls. But supposedly, women on average are smarter than men. So goes the propaganda of both sides, anyway.

So how smart is it for a woman to attack a guy? Not very. Show of hands on how many here would wander around the wilderness looking to bitchslap a grizzly bear?

:twisted:

Thug Angel said:
Serious question. Thug got in a argument with someone about this today who said you should NEVER hit a woman. Thug thinks that is bullshit. Women do plenty of shit to give you reason to hit them. Not speaking from just personal experience but common sense. Thuggie has seen women punch boyfriends in the face and they smack them down and they go to jail for it. The police in this country are fucked up. Thug was put on probation back in the day not for hitting some bitch, but for putting her in a choke hold during an argument to keep her off him. She started it but Thug gets written up. Not to mention that bitch in the mall who was a complete stranger who got in Thug's face. To Thug, these "laws" are bullshit. So when is it OK to lay out a bitch? Or you think thats never the case?

Bullshit.

A man should not hit a woman in most circumstances. Even if the woman hits the man. A single hit from a female open or closed fisted to a male is not enough to warrant a man hitting back. The man can restrain the female in a method that prevents further attacks but at the point the male is overly aggressive he is in the wrong. However, if the female wishes to press her own physical assault on the male, then all bets are off! A man may defend himself from the female. I am a bit of a chivalrist but I no longer treat women with the respect I once did. The majority of women have become masculine haters. They believe they can do anything a man can do. Well its simply not true. Men can do things a woman can't do and a woman can do things a man can't do. The sex's are NOT EQUAL, but this does not mean one is less/more valuble than the other!

The simple fact that feminazism has continually treated masculinity as a disease has lead to more and more spineless and girly type men than ever before. Male should be Male and Female should be Female. We should not be at each others throats! We should instead celibrate each others differences and capitalize on them!

For being set free most of the feminazi's I have met are all unhappy bitchy bitches. I thought they had what they wanted... guess not!

The Question said:
I believe in equality. I also recognize that there's a pretty good size and strength difference between the average man and the average woman. Guys, on average, are bigger and stronger than girls. But supposedly, women on average are smarter than men. So goes the propaganda of both sides, anyway.

So how smart is it for a woman to attack a guy? Not very. Show of hands on how many here would wander around the wilderness looking to bitchslap a grizzly bear?

:twisted:

This is a standard answer. I'd agree, for the most part that women need to think about what they are doing and saying. We're ALL ultimately responsible for our actions. It's simple cause and effect in the end. It's stupid for a woman to cause a violent response from a man because she thinks she is safe in the "Men don't hit women" thing.

However I once had an interesting thing happen, and it made me think about this in a new way. My sister had returned home to live with mom [with her 3 kids -- don't ask]. Her husband was and is an irresponsible man who loved to create drama. No wife of his was going to take his children away from him, except he was doing cocaine and putting his children and wife in jeopardy.. You know the type.

Anyway he arrived at the front door demanding to be let in. I happened to be there. My sister went outside to talk to him and one thing led to another and he hit her. I saw it. She ran inside, I was closing the door and he put his foot in the door to keep me from doing it.

He told me to let him in. I said no. I told him that I would call the police if he entered the house. He began to call me names, threaten me etc. We were eyeball to eyeball *literally*.

I told him that he was yelling at the wrong sister. I wasn't in love with him and wouldn't feel one bit of guilt at putting his ass in jail. My sister might think twice about reporting him for hitting her, but that was her emotional hang up--not mine.

He began yelling and screaming at me to the point where I began to get angry too. And I reached the point where I began to yell back.. He reached a point where he said..

"If you were a man, I'd hit you."

I replied:

"If I were a man you wouldn't be talking to me the way you are. You'd know you were asking to have your ass kicked."

I stopped almost instantly because I realized it was true.

Men, you also have a responsibility in how the war between the sexes can escalate. You talk to women [sometimes] in ways that you'd never talk to another man. Why? Because you can. There is very little we can do to make you stop and so some men cross the line.

The whole incident ended when I told him to tread very carefully. That I would take the hit to stop him from entering just to put his ass in jail. We stared at each other for a long pregnant pause, and he backed down and sat in his car for about an hour--then left. But he did not enter my mother's home.

I've never forgotten that incident. Women can talk and talk and carry on because we feel safe behind the societal code of "never hit a woman", but Gentlemen you say things to women, if said to a man, would get you killed.

Think about it!

[yeah yeah, a long post in essentially a trolling thread, but there were a few good responses in this thread despite the Thug-like trolling]

tiff_7_17 said:
It most certainly does. If women shouldn't be 'confined' towards walking around bare-foot in the kitchen, then there is nothing special protecting them from being smacked.

In the fine words of Dr. Dre, "bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks, lick on deez nuts and suck the dick."