When you beat someone up, do you make sure to work the kidneys?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
When you're slapping down some mook for getting up in your grill, do you make sure to pummel their kidneys specifically, to give them problems down the road hopefully?

Seph

Retired Account
i like working te liver, ppl like it less... also headbutts and knees mhai thai clinches are good.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
When you're slapping down some mook for getting up in your grill, do you make sure to pummel their kidneys specifically, to give them problems down the road hopefully?

Nah, kidneys are pretty difficult to punch when you stand in front of the person, you gotta get too close. Better is to try for the stomach region first, then when he doubles over, kick the chin with your knee so the opponent gets down. Then you kick the kidney, liver, whatever you feel like damaging.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Kneecaps: nature's lightbulbs. boot to the inside of the kneecap or on the instep, takes the fight right out of somebody. Then when they're down it's more choosing your target than anything else. All that's left is cleaning out the waffle on your boot.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

No, I kick them in the nuts if they're a dude and punch them in the tit if their a chick.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
a punch in the tit is overrated pain-wise, in my experience. It's tough, yeah, but mostly I'd feel anger, so ... reaction see post no. 3 :D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Ok. Being honest, I'd like to think I'd go for the stomach or kidneys, but the last time I hit somebody, I broke their jaw, so that's what I'd go for if I was steaming mad & had been utterly betrayed, like I had then.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
FWIW, I believe that only few people who don't practise martial arts of any kind are able to keep cool enough during a fight to think about what they're doing, and what effect that will have.
The two times I had to defend myself, I certainly wasn't able to think ahead and calculate what the smartest move would be . Luckily for me, I have a big brother who went to great pains (literally) to teach me the eyes - solarplexus - nuts rule, so those targets spring to my mind immediately.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
a punch in the tit is overrated pain-wise, in my experience. It's tough, yeah, but mostly I'd feel anger, so ... reaction see post no. 3 :D

The best thing about punching a woman in the tits is, even if it doesn't work...you still got to touch a tit.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Gods, no, but for poor Loktar any advantage will suffice...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
If touching a female breast is worth being crippled for, then I have seriously underestimated the power we hold over you guys.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If touching a female breast is worth being crippled for, then I have seriously underestimated the power we hold over you guys.

Why do you think they call it "hypnotitsm"? If women as a collective group ever figured out the power contained in just one (or two) of those golden globes...the implications would be staggering.

The Greeks didn't burn Troy over an argument about a penis. S'all I'm saying.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Gods, no, but for poor Loktar any advantage will suffice...

I'd never punch a tit either. If you've learned nothing else about me in all my years here, know that I am a gentleman and would never actually hit a lady(unless she was into that and I had her permission to spank/hit her).

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I hit my best friend in the head with a beer bottle one time. I think that pissed her off a little.