When you beat someone up, do you make sure to work the kidneys?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Haven't seen her in ages, but our friendship was going downhill anyway, IMO! lol

The Question

Eternal
Work over the nuts real good. Then rail them kidneys for a good 5 minutes or so after they're down. Make 'em cry. Hell, make 'em fuckin' bawl like colicky babies.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
One time I kept walking around town punching people in the back of the head and then when they turned round angry I'd make a retard face and say "DURR, ME RETARD". Until one guy just shrugged and broke my legs anyway.

Seph

Retired Account
Wackys best ever post, apart from "MF went to Columbia"

Consumer

Elder Statesman
One of my brothers is a dentist, a maxillofacial Surgeon, in fact (and an MD too...but he makes more money in his specialty).
After hearing how complex and difficult it is to re-build a shattered jaw-joint, if I was ever in that position, that's what I'd go for after blinding them. No, I don't fight "fair", if I've been forced into fighting at all it'll be as "dirty" as I can make it so that I will win. "Don't do what your opponent expects" (I fight to win).

Of course, if I was enraged at someone that deeply, I'd rather just kill them so I don't have to live with looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life. The lawsuit claims tend to be for lesser amounts as well as you only have to take care of income potential, not life-long medical bills. (it would be self-defense...not worried about going to jail).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Does anyone else see random links with the thread name showing up in posts or is it just me?

The Question

Eternal
It's just you, cause of all that laughing gas I injected into your ear.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Menty's trying to confuse us with randomly putting in those links so that when we finally give up clicking on them he can stealthily link to naughty sites and enjoy the feeling of sneakiness as well as look forward to the reaction of those who notice.

That's how devious Menty is.

The Question

Eternal
I must be immune, cause I don't see 'em.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
yes I see them too. But I don't want to talk about it.

The Question

Eternal
Dr. Dave is a MONKEY SHOVEL! :scared:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
We all know that if Yubbers got in a fight, he'd try to bend their Wookiee.