When you beat someone up, do you make sure to work the kidneys?

Seph

Retired Account
that sounds illegal.

The Question

Eternal
[YOUTUBE]4BVxq0FNzLQ[/YOUTUBE]

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I havent had a fight in quite a while. Although I can remember once being stabbed in the head with a fingernail file for pulling my wifes bra strap, then letting it snap back and her her in the back! :hmmm:

The Question

Eternal
Women are vicious. Don't ever fight with a woman -- bitch will kill ya if she can, and if you fight back effectively enough to stop her from killin' ya, you go to jail.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
When you're slapping down some mook for getting up in your grill, do you make sure to pummel their kidneys specifically, to give them problems down the road hopefully?

If they are NOT WHITE, make sure you do some major biological damage, damage which would cause them to suffer physically as the years go by. If they are JEW, maim the fuckers right then and there. cupcakeER, kill if possible.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I havent had a fight in quite a while. Although I can remember once being stabbed in the head with a fingernail file for pulling my wifes bra strap, then letting it snap back and her her in the back! :hmmm:

I and my classmates used to do that.......in junior high!

The Question

Eternal
You can do better then that post.

I really don't think he can. Lucy has, and this isn't just hyperbole, he has no talent whatsoever, for anything. He really is just a useless bag of protoplasm.