Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What about lions?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Kraven the hunter trailer is up, it's absolute dog shit
So it is. And I'm bewildered. I mean, who is actually clamoring for a Kraven the Hunter movie? I mean, he isn't even a particularly interesting Spidey villain. The idea of giving him a standalone movie is only something Disney would come up with. And at this point I don't even understand that, because Kraven should be a black woman animal rights activist by current Disney standards.

CaptainWacky

It's a Sony movie.

The Question

Eternal
People with midwestern accents make me unreasonably angry, and always have. When I was 19 or 20 years old, still in college, I went to a meeting for this company called Equinox. Nobody told me beforehand that it was a "multi level marketing" company -- i.e. a pyramid scheme -- but what prevented me from falling prey to it was that the woman making the "presentation" had a midwestern accent, and kept talking about how "phe-naaaaaaaaam-enal" the products were. By the third, "phe-naaaaaaaaam-enal", I had an irresistible urge to beat her to death with one of the water purifiers she was describing, so I left.

The Question

Eternal
People will take submarines down to look at it. And die. Which will be ironic.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
People with midwestern accents make me unreasonably angry, and always have. When I was 19 or 20 years old, still in college, I went to a meeting for this company called Equinox. Nobody told me beforehand that it was a "multi level marketing" company -- i.e. a pyramid scheme -- but what prevented me from falling prey to it was that the woman making the "presentation" had a midwestern accent, and kept talking about how "phe-naaaaaaaaam-enal" the products were. By the third, "phe-naaaaaaaaam-enal", I had an irresistible urge to beat her to death with one of the water purifiers she was describing, so I left.
Smells like Iowa.

The Question

Eternal
Smells like Iowa.
Fortunately for my sanity (such as it is, HO HO HO) Iowans don't seem to have that awful, obnoxious accent. Not like Minnesotans. Jesus Christ, being in Minnesota drove me up a fuckin' wall and into the ventilation shafts.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yeah, well dat's what yer gonna get, dontcha know? Heckuva deal. You betcha.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
When I get time, I need to make a Venn diagram of Freddie Mercury, George Washington, and Sir Mix-A-Lot.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Russian angry mobs seem much more effective at nearly changing the government.

Also the cost to one of us to go down in that submarine in proportion to what it cost a billionaire would be 25 pence.

Pretty sure I wouldn't bet my life on something like that.

CaptainWacky