Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm starting to find "old man eyebrow" hairs in my eyebrows. Every now and then, just one fucking wild-ass wiry, curly eyebrow hair sticking out at a weird angle. Aging sucks ass.
I get the old man hairs in my bushy eyebrows all the time. That's why I have the barber trim my eyebrows when i get my hair cut.

The Question

Eternal
I just yank those fuckers out. YOINK! lol

Mirah

I love you
Should'a just stomped it. It's not like it can go to the mouse E.R. and get a cast. The point of the mousetrap was to kill mice. No point in getting squeamish just because you have to do the dirty work directly. Oh well. What's done is done.

I can't even step on a spider. I could have hit it with something. I set new traps and let the trap do the work.And yes I am squemish.

The Question

Eternal
I am perplexed by the word, 'squeamish'. You would think it means something like, "the state of possessing qualities which resemble squeam."

But what the fuck is 'squeam'?!

:wtf:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I never get to do anything I want; the best I can hope for is choosing the least unpleasant option. Today The Dog got a groundhog on the morning patrol and brought it back to the house so she could lay next to it in the shade by the back deck. Rather than let it lie in state a few days until it starts to really stink an then drop it down the old septic tank pipe, I opened it up with my pocketknife and pulled out the bowels so she could eat it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
FYI, the bottom half of a groundhog is the more delicious part. I know this from the top half of a groundhog that I had to chuck off my deck once I got The Dog inside. Fuck it. If I have to save for insanity points, you all get to too.

The Question

Eternal
Hell with that, I took Insanity as a perk.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
There was a "Call of C'thu'lu" RPG in the '80s. I'm trying to think what you would save against insanity for. Constitution? And what you'd get when creating a character for voluntary insanity points. Probably Wisdom. You've learned things. But at what cost? At. What. cost?

The Question

Eternal
There's a mod for Fallout: New Vegas called DUST, in which pretty much every NPC is hostile, there are almost no ready sources of shelter, ammunition, food, or clean water, the mutated wildlife is everywhere, and even more invasive species of hostile wildlife have been introduced. It basically turns it into a survival horror game.

One of the only food staples is either meat from irradiated wildlife or... other humans. Insanity is a game mechanic in the mod, and it has both extreme negative and positive effects on your character, including auditory and visual hallucinations.

The Question

Eternal
Not all of us. Some of us wait patiently and quietly. Because it makes the ice cream nervous.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Juneteenth is the day after Father's day because it celebrates the day African American children find out Daddy isn't coming back from going to get cigarettes. :tasvir: