Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

The Question

Eternal
In "Star Wars," Luke's legal guardians warn him to stay away from the creepy old dude who lives by himself in the middle of the desert and goes around in a bathrobe. But Luke winds up with him anyway. And the first thing he does, after finding out Luke's uncle and aunt have been violently murdered, is take him to a gay bar in the seediest city on the planet.
No wonder Luke ended up making out with his sister later. The degeneracy was strong with that one.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I just sucked two flies up with the hoover, I guess I'm going to hell now.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I just sucked two flies up with the hoover, I guess I'm going to hell now.
My dog likes to hunt and kill groundhogs. And then carry them home to rot in the yard. I officially got tired of burying them so I turned a disused septic tank (that has a handy, groundhog-sized vent cover) into a groundhog crypt. So if you're going to hell for accidentally killing a couple flies, I don't want to know what circle of hell I'm going to.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It wasn't an accident, I was chasing them around the room with it.tonhe fair I opened the back door and tried to get them to leave first but they wouldn't go.

The Question

Eternal
My dog likes to hunt and kill groundhogs. And then carry them home to rot in the yard. I officially got tired of burying them so I turned a disused septic tank (that has a handy, groundhog-sized vent cover) into a groundhog crypt. So if you're going to hell for accidentally killing a couple flies, I don't want to know what circle of hell I'm going to.
Isn't that how the movie Poltergeist was set up? Wait, no... well... close enough.

The Question

Eternal
It wasn't an accident, I was chasing them around the room with it.tonhe fair I opened the back door and tried to get them to leave first but they wouldn't go.
Well, that's totally on them, then.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter