Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
IT'S LESLIE UGGAMS DAY IT'S LESLIE UGGAMS DAY!!!!111

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So, you know the 20th century trope of catching your kid smoking, so you make 'em smoke a carton of cigarettes to cure them of smoking? What if you catch your hot teen daughter sucking a cock? :marathon:

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
The internet is over.

i0hNERd.png

Subject in question?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Lived in SoCal in the early '00s. I'd get up to L.A. on the weekends from time to time to do touristy things. Wanted to do all the different studio tours. Paramount was the last major studio still in Hollywood. But then 9/11 happened and they shut down studio tours and never reopened the Paramount lot for tours. I think they hadn't really liked giving tours and it was a handy excuse to stop.

(The Universal tour was fairly cheap and more like a theme park. The Warner Brothers tour was fairly spendy but much more like going to a museum with an experienced guide.)

The Question

Eternal
(The Universal tour was fairly cheap and more like a theme park. The Warner Brothers tour was fairly spendy but much more like going to a museum with an experienced guide.)
Did you get to meet the Warner brothers (and the Warner sister Dot)?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Did you get to meet the Warner brothers (and the Warner sister Dot)?
No, but they do have a water tower in the middle of the lot. And they pointed out where the scene at the end of "Blazing Saddles" was shot.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
In "Star Wars," Luke's legal guardians warn him to stay away from the creepy old dude who lives by himself in the middle of the desert and goes around in a bathrobe. But Luke winds up with him anyway. And the first thing he does, after finding out Luke's uncle and aunt have been violently murdered, is take him to a gay bar in the seediest city on the planet.