Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Because it's cheaper to produce than DC superhero shows...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Why the Hell did they pick "CW" for a merging of WB and UPN? And why isn't there more country western on it?

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Back in the early 80s my friend and I were in school... maybe we were 14 or 15 years old, and he'd bought an ancient pickup truck, a 1949 GMC and we spent a lot of time wrenching on it, you know, fixing it up. One day we were over at his place and his dad was helping us out, trying to unbolt something or other. It wasn't working, and his dad just said, "Shit, this thing's tighter than a nun's pussy".

That still amuses me nearly 40 years later.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Seems kind of lame.
Vl7sV2O.jpg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Technically, it's a compliment to tell your friend that he did a good job raising his daughter and you think that when she's older she's going to be an amazingly talented cocksucker.

Mirah

I love you

The cat I am pet sitting is supposed to come in by 8 each night. I've been brining it in early every night because I'm too tired at 8 to go looking for a cat. So I get this angry cat running from door to door to window for about 20 minutes. Tonight I let it stay out until 8 and he only sulked for about 15 minutes.
Dude is out for longer than 12 hours a day!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You ever get stuck behind someone who is driving stupid and, when you finally get past them, you shoot them the stink-eye to see if they are as retarded as they drive? Well guess what? :blush:

(I passed an actual retarded driver.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If they're together enough to drive... FAIR GAME!