Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I need to make me a moist Duncan Hines cake.

MODMAN

It wasn't me.

Untitled.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LESBEZOINKS.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
KICK BISHOP BRENNAN UP THE ARSE?

Mirah

I love you
Tonight I did another round of "Looking for an old thread, can't find it, I'll bump some other threads instead and post in here"

I am looking for the thread where we talk about older people and computers, but I better be careful because that might be me now.

My mom wanted to show someone in her quilt group what I looked like so she found a picture of me from my FB wall and printed it up. But the pic she found of me was so wierd, also wtf. (she doesn't use a cell phone) (there is more but I can't explain it)

Earlier I had posted the "you have been friends with" about my mom. Those always make me laugh and I get a kick out of it becuase obviously I've known my mom longer than 10 years. But on FB the way the post shows up is "Mirah is with Mom"
SO MY UNCLE Texts me and says "OH You are at your moms house?"
"No, I'm at home"
"But your FB post says you are"

SO I go and look and realize what it is and what he thinks-he gets mad if I don't call him when I'm in town-which is a whole topic by itself. BUT SERIOUSLY! OLD PEOPLE AND COMPUTERS! OMG!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Tonight I did another round of "Looking for an old thread, can't find it, I'll bump some other threads instead and post in here"

I am looking for the thread where we talk about older people and computers, but I better be careful because that might be me now.

My mom wanted to show someone in her quilt group what I looked like so she found a picture of me from my FB wall and printed it up. But the pic she found of me was so wierd, also wtf. (she doesn't use a cell phone) (there is more but I can't explain it)

Earlier I had posted the "you have been friends with" about my mom. Those always make me laugh and I get a kick out of it becuase obviously I've known my mom longer than 10 years. But on FB the way the post shows up is "Mirah is with Mom"
SO MY UNCLE Texts me and says "OH You are at your moms house?"
"No, I'm at home"
"But your FB post says you are"

SO I go and look and realize what it is and what he thinks-he gets mad if I don't call him when I'm in town-which is a whole topic by itself. BUT SERIOUSLY! OLD PEOPLE AND COMPUTERS! OMG!
Yeah, similar thing happened to me. A friend said he couldn't come hang out with me because he was busy working or something. I was on Facebook and saw pics of him hanging out with another friend that said "2 hours ago". I got mad that he lied to me. He's like these are from a few days ago. I just posted them today. I felt so old and stupid.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

'Stop having sex with my hedge': Sheffield man's desperate plea to drunken louts​

image.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Wacky, do you live near Sheffield?