Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I want to make a lunch of Wonder Bread, Oscar Meyer Baloney, Velveeta Cheez, Miracle Whip sammiches, served with Old Dutch Potato Chips and either grape or cherry Kool-Aid.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I want to make a lunch of Wonder Bread, Oscar Meyer Baloney, Velveeta Cheez, Miracle Whip sammiches, served with Old Dutch Potato Chips and either grape or cherry Kool-Aid.
And I'd like to make a cream cheese, sandwich slice pickles, salami, pepperoni, liverwurst, and alfalfa sprout sandwich.

Mirah

I love you
My comments on fb are being monitored. I thought it was just on one friends posts but now it is everyone

Mirah

I love you
I don't know.
Whenver I post a comment it says, "Your comments are being reviewed by the admin"
I thought it was just on one of my friend's pages because of the job she has and the people she interacts with so I didn't think anything of it until I have now seen it on almost everyone's posts I comment on.

I must have said something somewhere sometime!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't know.
Whenver I post a comment it says, "Your comments are being reviewed by the admin"
I thought it was just on one of my friend's pages because of the job she has and the people she interacts with so I didn't think anything of it until I have now seen it on almost everyone's posts I comment on.

I must have said something somewhere sometime!

Maybe you're a deep undercover spy.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gillian Anderson as "The Captain"

311299870_8113187952086404_4312678923612489718_n.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Mario is an action man.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
ELO's "Mister Blue Sky" has replaced Meatloaf's "Bat Out of Hell" as the song that plays over and over in my brain.