Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I want to make a lunch of Wonder Bread, Oscar Meyer Baloney, Velveeta Cheez, Miracle Whip sammiches, served with Old Dutch Potato Chips and either grape or cherry Kool-Aid.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I want to make a lunch of Wonder Bread, Oscar Meyer Baloney, Velveeta Cheez, Miracle Whip sammiches, served with Old Dutch Potato Chips and either grape or cherry Kool-Aid.
And I'd like to make a cream cheese, sandwich slice pickles, salami, pepperoni, liverwurst, and alfalfa sprout sandwich.

Mirah

I love you
I don't know.
Whenver I post a comment it says, "Your comments are being reviewed by the admin"
I thought it was just on one of my friend's pages because of the job she has and the people she interacts with so I didn't think anything of it until I have now seen it on almost everyone's posts I comment on.

I must have said something somewhere sometime!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't know.
Whenver I post a comment it says, "Your comments are being reviewed by the admin"
I thought it was just on one of my friend's pages because of the job she has and the people she interacts with so I didn't think anything of it until I have now seen it on almost everyone's posts I comment on.

I must have said something somewhere sometime!

Maybe you're a deep undercover spy.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gillian Anderson as "The Captain"

311299870_8113187952086404_4312678923612489718_n.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Mario is an action man.