Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

whisky

Boobie inspector
He was just being outrageous, don't think there was anything sexual about it, just Barrowman being Barrowman.

Mirah

I love you
I can't find the "What book are you reading?" thread, so I will just post it here.
I am reading, "Lost treasure of the China bar" It is by a local author
and it is a story about Pirates and ships and history (1850) and it is good.

Mirah

I love you
This belongs in the dream thread
BUT I CAN'T FIND IT AT THE MOMENT!

Last night the Delorean and Marty and Doc were in my dream. It was super awesome!

whisky

Boobie inspector
So it seems Anson Mount thinks James Gunn is talentless. Now I like Pike, but the dude who was in Inhumans is on thin ground when it comes to bashing some else's films.

CaptainWacky

He never said that, they seemed to be making different points about the height of actors (Gunn saying it's important to know the heights when shooting a movie, Mount saying shorter actors have to lie to get parts.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Has Tom Cruise given an unrealistic impression of how easy it is to hold onto the outside of a plane?

I know it's awful, only way I can cope with seeing stuff like that is inappropriate jokes.

Mirah

I love you
I've been doing the same with the fires.
It is hard to comprehend the atrocities in Afghanistan.

whisky

Boobie inspector
On a more random note I just realised Benedict Wong from doctor strange was also in the IT crowd.

CaptainWacky

He was also in a sitcom with the recently deceased Sean Lock.

(I never watched it but people are saying it was good.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yes, I saw that earlier, I hadn't realised he was British before given how many Hollywood films he's been in.

CaptainWacky

I think it's immoral to release new music from deceased artists.

CaptainWacky

I sat on my balls FUCK.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I guess he was enjoying it for the first two years.