Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Dr Dave

pillzlol

MWA HAHAHA!

Oregon State Beavers GIF by Beaver Football

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
A couple of months ago I had a wisdom tooth extracted. I was at the dentist today because I was getting pain in that area. Turns out I had another mini tooth behind the wisdow tooth and that had started to push out so it had to be extracted today (which was fine as it was so small.) Why do we have so many pointless fucking teeth?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"Jump Around" is the older song, but I heard "Insane in the Brain" first, so I can never get "Jump Around" going in my head. I get the horn intro and the refrain with "Insane in the Brain" verses.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I don't know if its all the action films or 50 years of expecting a nuclear war, but I do spend most of the day expecting things to blow up.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WE ARE EVERYWHERE

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Well it's weird, right? I don't much care for flies but would never do that sort of thing to one.
Fuck that. You'd swat it without thinking. Why not let it entertain you before its death?

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I just found out Raymond Burr of Perry Mason fame was gay.

He also owned a winery that still exists.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The Dog is fascinated by the sound my Character Options 4th Doctor sonic screwdriver makes. She also likes Jelly Babies.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What happens in Vegas ends up on Twitter.