Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Lighten up, Francis. It was a joke.

First time...hell, I don't know if I've ever watched "The Space Seed" from beginning to end. Certainly not as an adult and on a relatively large TV with a good picture. It's a classic, given that it produced arguably the best Star Trek film ever. And you get an idea how truly impressive Ricardo Montalban was near his prime. Very commanding presence. But dang. OK. I'll get the easy one out of the way: The final fight is very well done, but could Shatner's stunt double be any more obvious? Usually the cut the shots so the action is from behind or just short bits with closeups of the star intercut but this fight, the stunt double is on there for extended periods. And you're seeing his face and everything.

Then there's the actual premise. Kirk, Spock, and McCoy really figure out what's going on fairly early on, but then it's like "Sure, freakishly strong probably genetically engineered uncooperative, evasive, and manipulative likely war criminal. The doctor will show you how to access all the classified technical details about our ship right from your bed."

I did like the way they did the "Paradise Lost" reference though. Shatner and Montalban handled it masterfully. And using Scotty as a "Watson" after the fact for any non-literary viewers was a nice way to literally have something unspoken between the two characters. Back when TWoK came out, I remember Montalban saying he played Khan as the hero and watching the episode, that's really the way he played it even then.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You" is so beautiful that it makes me cry.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So you have no impulse control.
You know, I don't like to talk about my problems here, but I guess I'll admit that I have a fairly rare and incurable medical problem. I have an abnormally large penis. And if I get an erection, it pulls so much blood from my brain that I have no control over my actions. So I guess technically you are correct. It's tragic, but try not to feel sorry for me. Most of the time I try to use this affliction for good.

The Question

Eternal
I just unleashed a truly evil fart. But 'evil' doesn't really do justice to what this was. I've only ever farted one other fart like this, ever before.

Typical one night stand, but this woman has a ten year old kid. Older woman (at the time I was in my late twenties, she in her mid thirties) cute face, tall and curvy, but age hadn't yet started to make the goods sag yet (though it was already easy to see that they soon would). Kid's at the babysitter's, we proceed to get some more booze into us, then get serious exercise in. I, for my part, get some shuteye then and there.

Wake up in the morning all tangled up with this woman; she wakes up horny, I wake up horny, so we go even harder than the night before, a few different ways, in fact, and she's not a quiet lay. Alternates between moaner and screamer. I get up and thank her for being such a lovely hostess, then head out of the bedroom and into the living room.

And there's the ten year old kid I had completely forgotten even existed. He's sitting on the couch staring fucking daggers at me. Well, I had been holding in a pretty sizable bit of ballast, so -- making perfectly placid but unwavering eye contact -- I released that ballast. It wasn't the longest fart I've ever deployed, but it was up there with 'em. It also did not lack for volume, and it had a truly wonderful basso note throughout.

And the smell? Well, that one was breaking the speed limit on the Stank Freeway. Burned right past the exit to Rotten Eggs; it was, in short, otherworldly.

That's what this one just now reminded me of. Gooood memory. :)
good times disney GIF

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You know, I don't like to talk about my problems here, but I guess I'll admit that I have a fairly rare and incurable medical problem. I have an abnormally large penis. And if I get an erection, it pulls so much blood from my brain that I have no control over my actions. So I guess technically you are correct. It's tragic, but try not to feel sorry for me. Most of the time I try to use this affliction for good.
In my world, this post is why we now have the "clinking beer mugs" emoji

59cgn1z.png

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Well, hopefully that will mean that people will put it on YouTube in perpetuity.