Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Jogging along with a dog on a leash in combat boots on uneven ground covered by 2-4" of powdery snow with random icy spots for 2 hours a day is a better leg workout than I'd like to have. So tired.

Oh, and trying to learn songs on the ukulele is surprisingly tiring too. Different kind of tiring...well, mostly, but your hands, forearms, and fingers get tired too.

Love Child

One Love
As a teenager I had a massive crush on Belinda Carsile, somehow this makes my wife jealous, like I'd have a chance with her.

I think I would have a crush on Belinda Carlisle too. I still remember a guy telling me about a crush he had on a local female reporter. He said that he thought her mouth was sexy.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"YOU *NEVER* GO ASS TO MOUTH."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Now THIS was GROOMING

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The biker guy from The Village People was heterosexual.

MODMAN

Going for a walk on the beach tonight - real scorcher today.

Also, something has been bothering me. Who exactly was Big Fat Fanny? And why was she such a naughty nanny? We shall assume the naughtiness refers to sexual activities.

1) She was 'naughty' with the husband of the family she nannied for. Understandable and common.
2) She was naughty with the wife of the family she nannied for. Understandable, perhaps not as common, but incredibly sexy to ponder.
2) She was naughty with the children. Fuuuuuck.

We can only hope it was 1) or 2).

Fun fact: Freddie Mercury once hosted a party with women writhing around in a bath full of calf liver.

MODMAN

The beach - just after 7pm

321743287-633898861824490-9111008089149106184-n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, fuck you, shitbird, I'm not dead, and I'm not dying before you do, either. Fuckin' FOBbit motherfucker.