Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

whisky

Boobie inspector
The waiting time at my local A&E is nine hours to see a doctor and you have to wait six hours for an ambulance. I don't recommend being ill any time soon.

The Question

Eternal
Government + industry = fucktangular smegmagon.

Get government back in its lane -- entirely. Then medical facilities will lower their prices out of the Stupidsphere and back to what people can actually afford to pay. Side effect: wait times will go down, too, because medical practitioners won't be performing retarded elective bullshit surgeries people don't actually need.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The waiting time at my local A&E is nine hours to see a doctor and you have to wait six hours for an ambulance. I don't recommend being ill any time soon.

What if you get ill in the A&E to save time?

Last edited:

MODMAN

ady2w5d2f39a1.jpg

whisky

Boobie inspector
Found a dead mouse in a trap in the kitchen, I can hear another one in the pantry, can't find another trap through so just shut the door on it, going to have to be careful with anything in the pantry not in a tin.

I know killing other animals is not cool, but neither is them running about at midnight when I'm trying to sleep.

I guess it's another jd and some relaxing YouTube star videos for me.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Found a dead mouse in a trap in the kitchen, I can hear another one in the pantry, can't find another trap through so just shut the door on it, going to have to be careful with anything in the pantry not in a tin.

I know killing other animals is not cool, but neither is them running about at midnight when I'm trying to sleep.

I guess it's another jd and some relaxing YouTube star videos for me.
Pretty sure it's okay to kill mice, we hates them.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Like it or not, a big part of life is killing things. Weeds, ants, wasps, mice, moles, groundhogs, burglars... It isn't fun, but it's gotta be done.

Hell, when I moved to this place I reread "Living on a Few Acres" and some hippie Little House on the Prairie Readers Digest book my parents got when they did something similar when I was little. Vegetable garden? Plant your seeds. ...Go through and weed out 1/3 of the smallest plants... When the chicken stops laying, here's how to kill and clean it... Pigs...tasty. Goats, cows, and other milk animals need to have babies periodically to keep producing milk. But you don't need a bunch of baby animals so off to the slaughterhouse.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Actress Dana Delaney's grandfather invented the Delaney Flush Valve. So if you're ever in a public restroom and the crown of the valve with the flush handle says "DELANEY" on it, that's her grandpa.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Actress Dana Delaney's grandfather invented the Delaney Flush Valve. So if you're ever in a public restroom and the crown of the valve with the flush handle says "DELANEY" on it, that's her grandpa.
I've met her in real life you know. She's some sort of semi-removed aunt of a friend of mine. And yeah, she's a turd in the real world too.

I did like her in that BSG episode, where she was basically playing herself.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I've met her in real life you know. She's some sort of semi-removed aunt of a friend of mine. And yeah, she's a turd in the real world too.

I did like her in that BSG episode, where she was basically playing herself.
I'd still have a threesome with her and Sandra Bullock if I could travel back in time to the 1990s. Hell, today for that matter.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Watching it on VHS back in the day and a friend started counting when the first grenade landed and I think he got to 37 or so.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If ET can levitate a half dozen kids, their bicycles, and himself and fly them to the spaceship, why does he even bother riding in the milk crate on Eliot's bike? Why doesn't he just climb out of the van and fly away? For that matter, why didn't he just fly back to the ship the night he got left?