Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

The Question

Eternal
So, ordinarily, Friday is the day to take the trash out to the curb. Problem today is, it's windy as fuck outside and -10 below. I don't have any particularly overpowering desire to chase a fucking garbage can through a blizzard. So it looks like it's going to sit there and be 3/4 full until next Friday.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Having bought a few houses and had a couple tenants move out, I've accumulated stuff. As I had plenty of shed space, I just let it accumulate. Until I learned how much could, potentially (so far haven't seen this potential materialize to the degree I expected) make money renting out garage spots. So I've been loading up the trash can every week and moved anything that didn't fit into the basement until I could get it all cycled into the trash.

Got the robocall from the trash company this morning that they aren't running today so they'll catch me next week. So I'm going to have to trudge down the icy driveway in subzero weather with even colder windchills to drag the trashcan back to the house. And I'm going to have to take cardboard and assorted other things out and bring them back into the basement so I'll have room for actual garbage.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"Looks like them Duke boys is in a peck o' trouble!"

Also: -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Fuck the Mid, I wanna go back West. :rwmad:
Wind chill or actual? Because if it is actual, you can at least take a glass of water, step out the door and throw it into the air and watch it explode into snow.

The Question

Eternal
Wind chill or actual? Because if it is actual, you can at least take a glass of water, step out the door and throw it into the air and watch it explode into snow.
Wind chill. Actual is -10.

The Question

Eternal
I wonder if that means You're In The Army Now.

You know that one, right?

You're in the Army now
You're not behind a plow
You'll never get rich
Ya sonofabitch
You're in the Army now

whisky

Boobie inspector
Do her co-workers not respect Holly Ginero? First Eliss does coke in her office then two people try and fuck in her bathroom? She's meant to be second in command for the entire building.

The Question

Eternal
Do her co-workers not respect Holly Ginero? First Eliss does coke in her office then two people try and fuck in her bathroom? She's meant to be second in command for the entire building.
Well, that's what she gets for being Holly Gennero.

I'm sure you know the old fable, yes?

Little Phoebe once fell off a tall building and died.

Moral #1: Don't fall off tall buildings.
Moral #2: Don't die.
And, last but not least:
Moral #3: Don't be Little Phoebe.