Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If you're Facebook Friends with me and you make a post like "For those of you who knew my Mother, what is one memory or her?" I cannot guarantee I won't make a filthy sex joke.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Many a great dish was invented by drunk people with kitchen leftovers. Tonight I crave olives. And grilled cheese. OR! Olives ON a grilled Swiss cheese bread. GENIUS!

Pizza. You're making pizza, dude.

(Now I kind of want to add some Ragu and maybe a slice of ham.)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
For various reasons, I added raisins. Grilled Swiss cheese with raisins (and olives in this case) is pretty yummy.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Why do people touch things that have "WET PAINT" signs on them or hot plates right after the waitress says "be careful, the plate is hot"?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
That you think that says more about you than it does about me. :)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Do NOT get "Cotton Eyed Joe" stuck in your head.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know who had a good job? Jabba the Hutt. I wanna lay on a couch and host a non-stop party with a house band and a girl in a bikini on a leash.

Mirah

I love you
Happy Birthday What GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App

Mirah

I love you
If you're Facebook Friends with me and you make a post like "For those of you who knew my Mother, what is one memory or her?" I cannot guarantee I won't make a filthy sex joke.

One of my friends who is a pastor just posted that his father had passed away, using almost these same exact words and so I thought it would be funny to post about how I shagged his dad good. Soo funny! I mean I just couldn't resist myself, you were right, it was just like those wet paint signs. Wow. He was 95 too, quite the spry old fucker!