Why I will NEVER defect from the Mine Field to FACEBOOK

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
1) People you know in real life might see what you post on Facebook. Okay, I'm not a real person and I don't know anyone in real life, obviously, BUT IF I WAS I might not want them reading "I'D EAT IMOGEN POOTS' HAIR" and wouldn't feel comfortable posting it.
2) You can't post really long things like stories or autism spews. Okay, maybe you can, I don't know what the character limit is (if an!) but no one ever does. IT'S ALL FAST AND CHEAP.
3) You ca'nt bump an old thread from 2004 where Gagh said Natalie Portman was Mexican. YOU CAN ONLY DO THAT IN THE MINE FIELD.
4) IT'S SHIT.
5) It sends all your personal information direct to Obama probably.
6) SEE ABOVE.

In conclusion: POST IN TH EMINE FEIDL

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
REasons why I'll never defect to facespace:

1) I do not want my family to know about the dong collection.
2) Can't post about my special relationship with William CAPTAIN KIRK Shatren
3) THEY'RE ALL REPUBLICANS
4) IT'S SHIT
5)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The trick to Facebook is to not friend anyone from work.

BUT YEAH IT SUCKS COMPARED TO THE MINE FIELD

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I guess I'm a double agent then!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'll post more later; gotta go harvest my crops.

CaptainWacky

Trying to take the Battle Star high score back from Jack is more fun than "Farmville" (SOUNDS A BIT LIKE SMALLVILLE AND WE ALL KNOW HOW BAD THAT IS) could ever be.

ALSO, CAN YOU KARMA ON FACEBOOK (AFTER WAITING THIRTY SECONDS FOR THE KARMA BOX TO APPEAR AFTER CLIKCING IT)? NO.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
FACEBOOK IS GOOD FOR RECONNECTING WITH THE DEVIL.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
No one knows who Michelle Trachtenberg is on Facebook and because talking about Michelle Trachtenberg is the only thing that stops my brain from imploding on itself and dying it's why I don't use Facebook as much as I annoy Wacky on MSN and make posts here that no one really reads.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I do feel more comfortable typing cuntface fucknose on here than on facebook, besides if I type it there it just suggests adding Piers Morgan as a friend.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Facebook is good for organising trans-continental internet meetups that you later have a change of heart over.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Nothing says romance like flying to another country in the vein hope of a fuck.

Plus if you can do it after a major terrorist attack, the flights are usually cheaper.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Facebook is good for re-connecting with your high school classmates and old friends.
And then a week later, remembering why you let them drop off your radar in the first place.

CaptainWacky

Also, whenever anyone "likes" something on Facebook they're actually being sarcastic. It's passive aggression.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I showed my real life friends this website once and they asked "why are you so polite online?"

CaptainWacky

Should have shown them it after I'd edited one of your posts without asking!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
My friends would be shocked to hear my unguarded comments on Dacers.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nobody knows I'm gay!

(Note: Everyone knows I'm gay.)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Wait, you're GAY?!?!OMG1!?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Should have shown them it after I'd edited one of your posts without asking!

I printed out several Natalie Portman pictures and did unspeakable things to them. My revenge is complete.