Why is Jibbles spamming me?

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
What the fuck buddy, you're sitting on here waiting for me to post.

I've got other things to do, calm the fuck down.

Oh look, it's the magnificent 6'8" 23 year old cuban muscle machine.

Hold on... has there ever been a tall cuban? I think not. If you're gonna lie, make up something believable, ya fucking mook.

Between you and that smelly chav Seph, you're two liars stinking up the room with your bullshit.

This proved my point. "My favorite exercise is..." You big fucking liar.

And really, two men that think "lulz syrup" is the height of hilarity and clever repartee... fucking pathetic. No wonder you're both home alone every night..

I've gotta say, I don't know much about Jibbles. He stalks me like a fucking psycho, he claims to be really big, muscular and sexy but what I see is someone that acts like a woman with a grudge and a really bad sense of humor.

That. That's funny. Take note.

Why are you asking me that? Do you really care? Asshole.

I've lost track what the fuck you're whining about. Refresh my memory. Or not. You seem to think you've scored something in my latest post but I find I'm bored out of my mind with your and Jibbles inane comments.

The best part of this string is that she didn't have better things to do and she stayed up all night keeping us company.

I have a little dreidel. I made it out of clay.
When it's dry and ready, then dreidel I shall play.
Oh dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, I made it out of clay.
Oh dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, then dreidel I shall play.

Seph

Retired Account
Between you and that smelly chav Seph, you're two liars stinking up the room with your bullshit.

What exactly am i lying about?

Did i tell you that you were beuatiful and your tits were not like a roadmap?

Still what am I lying about?

Why are you asking me that? Do you really care? Asshole.

I've lost track what the fuck you're whining about. Refresh my memory. Or not. You seem to think you've scored something in my latest post but I find I'm bored out of my mind with your and Jibbles inane comments.

Forget a post you made 20 mins ago? stupid bitch.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
So about Jibbles... I joined RH to find help for my friend when he who shall not be named started attacking her and Jibbles was not welcomed into the fold. Oh, the anger. "I can help, I know how to help, let me help!!!" My friend was not interested. "Me me me, let me help!!!" She still wasn't interested. She doesn't post here but I do so he's all over my shit because he's a weak, oh so weak little man that really wants to help.

Seph

Retired Account
You didn't come searching for help you said over and over you were GIVING IT.

^RAGING AGAIN.

Seph

Retired Account
Oh the rage.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
The only rebuttal you've made to anything I've said is that I'm a liar because I have a favorite exercise.

That's it.

Why are you running from me?

I'm only 23. And fat. And stupid. Remember? You're 50. And successful. And gorgeous. Right?

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Do you have any idea how incredibly stupid it makes you sound when you go to a message board requesting help? What'd you need help against? The boogey man?

Grow the fuck up.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
The only rebuttal you've made to anything I've said is that I'm a liar because I have a favorite exercise.

That's it.

Why are you running from me?

I'm only 23. And fat. And stupid. Remember? You're 50. And successful. And gorgeous. Right?

I never said you're a liar because of a favorite exercise.

I'm obviously not running from you.

I never said you're fat.

And you're obviously a liar.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Do you have any idea how incredibly stupid it makes you sound when you go to a message board requesting help? What'd you need help against? The boogey man?

Grow the fuck up.

Do you have any idea how incredibly stupid it sounds when someone asks for help on a message board and you scream how you can help and they ignore you?

Grow the fuck up.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
You didn't come searching for help you said over and over you were GIVING IT.

^RAGING AGAIN.

I never said that, fuckwit. Link.

Filthy Whore's Friend on RH said:
Iggy has access to what I have.

Jibbles, I don't answer to you or anyone else because they "demand" it for proof. I proved enough with Iggy and Queen Mud and that should be enough for you. Fuck you if you think I should stop securing my accounts online and come here to prove shit to you first. I'll put my personal stuff on top priority and what I do outside this inner sanctum for my protection is none of your fucking business.

All I know is that return trolling this douchebag only feeds his jollies. Sure, your efforts shut him down temporarily here and there, but I think NONE OF US should have to have our time spent constantly on the watch for him and his antics. Fucktard operates in a gray area when it comes to the law and well, I am going to do the same. I'm going to go start a new thread and copy over what I know and want to do in a few minutes.

Just know that I CAN BE A HUGE HELP, but I'm not about to make comments that I am not 100% sure of until I get the phone call I am waiting on.

I added the bold/italicize/underline.

If you deny your friend said this, I can screenshot it for you, Twaffle.

Seph

Retired Account
I never said that, fuckwit. Link.

I can't link you to a post from RR @RH as you know, you and TK reiterated over and over again you were offering help in the problem WITH HIM THAT CANNOT BE NAMED, not asking for it YOU LIAR.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
RRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seph

Retired Account
If it makes him happy good for him i guess, bit odd though.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is called sympathetic magic.

Seph

Retired Account
the talk of cocks.

Seph

Retired Account
Me too, hows the hangover?

7597.imgcache.jpg