Why is Jibbles spamming me?

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
No hangover and I wasn't drinking last night. I might imbibe tonight though. I had a bad day at work yesterday and used you all as a catharsis. Thanks for playing.

Seph

Retired Account
Looool that was you off the grapes? Can't wait to play tonight when you're on them you lolcow.

Seph

Retired Account
Because you are a grape soaked lolcow? Well done.

Seph

Retired Account
And you are the pinnacle of intellect? LOL no.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Did you know that Donovan has a picture of your penis and uses it as a screen saver?

Wow, the "superficial drunken ex prom queen" shit really got to you, huh? lol bitches is crazy. Go polish your hubby's knob so he won't leave you for a cheerleader.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I don't like a lot of people but I really like Sally. Fuck you Donovan, fuck you hard up the ass, you crazy mother fucker.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
lol crazy bitches.

Seph

Retired Account
Drunk Bitches.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
No hangover and I wasn't drinking last night. I might imbibe tonight though. I had a bad day at work yesterday and used you all as a catharsis. Thanks for playing.

Claims she is better than others because she doesn't wait for responses and doesn't spend all night on a message board on page 1, admits to waiting for responses and spending all night on a message board on page 2.

Life of a Twaffle.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.

Claims she is better than others because she doesn't wait for responses and doesn't spend all night on a message board on page 1, admits to waiting for responses and spending all night on a message board on page 2.

Life of a Twaffle.

I re-read page one and didn't see where I said anything like that. Nice try though, mouth breather.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2038753&postcount=41

[quote author=Jibbles link=topic=225.msg5717#msg5717 date=1351816564]
The biggest mistake people make is engaging me.[/quote]

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
As for you Loktar, you're a quisling rat bastard.

Why? Because I realized Jibbles and Seph are right about you?

You seemed nice enough at first but after reading your "grape griping" last night I think you might be a contender for the Jillian Bacardi Batshit Award.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
No idea what that means. My impression of you is, you're a very weak man that changes alliances depending who's the strongest. Strongest is a relative term online but right now Jack isn't in a strong position due to some legal issues so you're sucking up to gear/Donovan/Ily until he returns. You'll bend over and spread your cheeks the instant he does return though. Because you're a fucking quisling.

I'm proud to note that I've been banned from SF. Jibbles is going to need another catchphrase in his tedious rep comments.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Why? Because I realized Jibbles and Seph are right about you?

You seemed nice enough at first but after reading your "grape griping" last night I think you might be a contender for the Jillian Bacardi Batshit Award.

Ya know, thinking about this some more I realized what a fucking hypocrite you are. You were perfectly fine with gear chasing me around SF bellowing what a "stupid fucking cunt" I am yet I make a few slightly disparaging remarks here and you're weeping like a little girl about me attacking your bestest friends. Jibbles has been harassing the shit out of me for months and you don't say a word, yet here you are chastising me for being rude. What an asshole you are.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
*sigh* Deja vu.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No idea what that means. My impression of you is, you're a very weak man that changes alliances depending who's the strongest. Strongest is a relative term online but right now Jack isn't in a strong position due to some legal issues so you're sucking up to gear/Donovan/Ily until he returns. You'll bend over and spread your cheeks the instant he does return though. Because you're a fucking quisling.

I'm proud to note that I've been banned from SF. Jibbles is going to need another catchphrase in his tedious rep comments.

[YOUTUBE]E3IzpzFfv8o[/YOUTUBE]