Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why won't garamet post here?

Pthalo BlueMoon: Just for shits and giggles...

Because of course I care about TKarma or whatever after MM artificially gave me the lowest score possible. Which, BTW, is something that wouldn't be done at WF.

FBI said:
Any reason you can't just do it somewhere in WF where that couldn't happen?

Because she's just trolling and isn't really interested in any sort of discourse with Garamet? Obviously.

I'm inclined to think Crosis is right, though you must admit, PBM, that your past history, and not any arguments you might have made, would lead to some mockery. (shrugs)

If you wanted a flame-free argument, you could always go to the Think Tank on Big Blue and have a discussion there. Or even PM her.

FBI parte due said:
Any reason you can't just do it somewhere in WF where that couldn't happen?

Or do it somewhere where neither of you would have home-field advantage?
There is nowhere on WF where that couldn't happen. The "non trolling" forums would only lend themselves to more subtle techniques. C'mon, let's be real, here.

There is nowhere else. I refuse to PM her at WF because, even while invisible, the mods can tell who's PMing who. I don't want any armchair quarterbacks in my business.

Crosis said:
Because of course I care about TKarma or whatever after MM artificially gave me the lowest score possible. Which, BTW, is something that wouldn't be done at WF.

Because she's just trolling and isn't really interested in any sort of discourse with Garamet? Obviously.

I don't even know how to T'Karma.

I don't know how to felch, either, but I'm pretty sure I don't wanna do it...:)

Pthalo BlueMoon said:
There is nowhere on WF where that couldn't happen. The "non trolling" forums would only lend themselves to more subtle techniques. C'mon, let's be real, here.

There is nowhere else. I refuse to PM her at WF because, even while invisible, the mods can tell who's PMing who. I don't want any armchair quarterbacks in my business.

I'm a mod. I can't tell who's PM'ing who.

My solemn oath as a Browncoat on it.

Crosis said:
Relying on my impeccable memory ( ;) ), I found this...

Elwood said:
Hey Chuck, don't worry...

Call it anger, call it the sunday morning blues, call it frustration, call it abuse of the system, call it abuse of power, call it unethical, call it whatever you want because I really don't care.

But, JohnM's rep is now set at -999,999...

...and I'm happy with my decision.

From this post:

http://www.wordforge.net/showpost.php?p=283567&postcount=14

Just correcting some misinformation, is all...

And secondly, can you TK'ers send over a better ambassador than Wordin? He keeps getting his ass kicked and making a fool of himself.

You have it backwards, my dear. Catching your Beloved Leader in a blatant flip-flop is what we call "kicking ass."

I can understand why you don't like me. The Wordforge clique isn't accustomed to being challenged. Most of the time, when dealing with someone who isn't a member of your little club, you swarm over them like a colony of fire ants. No matter how intelligent or articulate their arguments, they are overwhelmed by a hoard of angry little insects. Unfortunately for you, those days are over. The exterminator has arrived.

WordInterrupted said:
You have it backwards, my dear. Catching your Beloved Leader in a blatant flip-flop is what we call "kicking ass."

I can understand why you don't like me. The Wordforge clique isn't accustomed to being challenged. Most of the time, when dealing with someone who isn't a member of your little club, you swarm over them like a colony of fire ants. No matter how intelligent or articulate their arguments, they are overwhelmed by a hoard of angry little insects. Unfortunately for you, those days are over. The exterminator has arrived.
You came to stir up shit and you got trolled back. What can be said?

You came to stir up shit and you got trolled back.

Wordforgers have certainly been ranting about me--kind of like a flock of crows squawking at an intruder--but that's not trolling. Get your terms right, my dear.

WordInterrupted said:
Wordforgers have certainly been ranting about me--kind of like a flock of crows squawking at an intruder--but that's not trolling. Get your terms right, my dear.
Apparently, it was bad enough for you to inexplicably stop posting at WF.

Apparently, it was bad enough for you to inexplicably stop posting at WF.

I haven't posted anywhere--not even TK--for the last several days. I know it's hard for people like you to understand, but I have a life and can't spend every moment posting online. Just because Wordforge is full of pathetic internet addicts doesn't mean that TK is the same.

WordInterrupted said:
I haven't posted anywhere--not even TK--for the last several days. I know it's hard for people like you to understand, but I have a life and can't spend every moment posting online. Just because Wordforge is full of pathetic internet addicts doesn't mean that TK is the same.
Awesome rebuttal -- "UR ALL NERDS"

Now that you're back posting on the internet, it seems like you'd be rushing to defend your honor against such cads.