Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why won't garamet post here?

Friday: What the hell does Phantom's quote mean, anyway?

Too classical, I see...hmm... (lowers intellectual level a notch, attempts to translate)

Like, you think that Werdforj is, like, the Sith, and like, you think, like, TeeKay is like, for, you know, like, Jedi, or something, fer sure!

WordInterrupted said:
You have it backwards, my dear. Catching your Beloved Leader in a blatant flip-flop is what we call "kicking ass."

I can understand why you don't like me. The Wordforge clique isn't accustomed to being challenged. Most of the time, when dealing with someone who isn't a member of your little club, you swarm over them like a colony of fire ants. No matter how intelligent or articulate their arguments, they are overwhelmed by a hoard of angry little insects. Unfortunately for you, those days are over. The exterminator has arrived.

The Exterminator. Right.

I'll get going and make peace with my Creator, Mr. Exterminator, sir.

:lol:

Too classical, I see...hmm... (lowers intellectual level a notch, attempts to translate)

My dear, just because someone doesn't understand your geeky sci fi/fantasy references doesn't mean they're stupid. It means they're normal.

Wait a minute...

I just googled the phrases. Phantom is ridiculing my intelligence because I didn't get Lord of the Ring references?! Holy fucking shit! :lol:

And here I thought classical meant Hemingway...or Dickens...or Shakespeare....

Pthalo BlueMoon said:
I believe this is your truth. But I've utilized that feature, second hand.

My solemn oath as an educator.

As far as I am aware mods don't have that kind of information available to them.

And how would you have utilized such a feature at all?

Tamar_Garish said:
As far as I am aware mods don't have that kind of information available to them.

And how would you have utilized such a feature at all?
Girlfriend, please. A girl doesn't reveal her sources. :smooch:

And here I thought classical meant Hemingway...or Dickens...or Shakespeare....

Hehehehehe... no, I don't think the Wordforge crowd is up to reading real literature. Mediocre fanboy fantasy is about the best they can do.

WordIn said:
I don't think the Wordforge crowd is up to reading real literature.

You know, the more you squawk about how "normal" and how well-read and intelligent you are, the more obvious it is that you are not.

Funny, that.

Crosis said:
You know, the more you squawk about how "normal" and how well-read and intelligent you are, the more obvious it is that you are not.

Funny, that.
Please explain this. How has Wordin shown that he is not well-read?

I must have missed the revelation.

Tust me, attacking the breadth of my reading isn't going to work well for you. I have many foibles and failings, to be sure, but that is not among them.

Furthermore, I have never claimed to be "normal" in my entire life. God forbid!

Gagh said:
Hoho! - An old woman pun! WordForge must count you as one of its sharpest members!

Uh-oh - Old person jibe! I'm sensing a slightly predictable theme here.

We could all use more pearls of wisdom from idiots like you. What wonderful advice, but please try not to lacerate me with your rapier wit. It's dangerous, I can see.

And you finish with.....an old person jibe! What a wonderful chap you are. I can see numerous children clamouring for your attention at parties, such a clever way with words. Seriously - I'm in awe!

Cunt.

But Gaghy, he's just doing what you do all the time.... just look at this post of yours, it' like somebody is describing each and every one of your posts. You should be proud!

Crosis said:
Because of course I care about TKarma or whatever after MM artificially gave me the lowest score possible. Which, BTW, is something that wouldn't be done at WF.

mm did no such thing dear. I dont care about TKarma, I have never cared about TKarma and I have never EVER artifically given anyone the lowest score. So leave me out of it.....

;)
mm

Crosis said:
Because of course I care about TKarma or whatever after MM artificially gave me the lowest score possible. Which, BTW, is something that wouldn't be done at WF.
Hey beaner, I'm calling you out, right now, to copy and paste the amount of karma points in your User CP. Some of us know the positive and negative limit.

Failure to do so will expose you as a liar, and wouldn't make for a very positive first impression.

Ok, just for the sake of argument, how old is PBM, and what does that have to do with anything, anyway?

I am, in fact, 42.

And it has nothing to do with anything, except a predilection towards hyperbole for some...

Why won't garamet post here?

10. TK has no forum which is beholden to her in some way.

9. Her skin's not thick enough to take the heat in "Speak Freely"

8. Has secret crush on Hambil, and knows Morrighan would kick her sorry ass.

7. Has a hot daughter and knows she wouldn't be safe from CoyoteUgly.

6. Intimidated by Cait. (There's nothing worse for a babbling liberal idealogue with a loose grip on reality than a true liberal thinker)

5. Fearful that Number_6 will go Jack Bauer on her ass if she wanders in here, and no one here will scold him for it.

4. No simpering administrator ready to pucker-up every time she presents her ass to be kissed cough.........borgs.....cough cough.....

3. Unlike TBBS, T'Bonz can call her a fucking twat here, if she wants to.

2. Tk'ers know she's written books, but haven't ever been so desperate for entertainment that they've sunk to actually reading one.

....and the number one reason why garamet will not post at Troll Kingdom:

Drum roll......

wait for it........

1. She already posts here under the nick Jillian Bacardi (like you had any doubt?)

groovy.jpg

Friday said:
Please explain this. How has Wordin shown that he is not well-read?

I must have missed the revelation.

Well, the Lord of the Rings is not only the most widely read novel of the 20th century, but also is among the highest-grossing films in history.

And he seemed to get the Jedi reference, so if he obviously goes for the Lucas pap and doesn't get the LOTR references, that should tell you something about his alleged well-readedness...in short, yours truly is more well-read than he is. ;)